WEDDING BELLS

Their morning was hasty and chaotic.
Bhavya woke up before Amaya and took a good 15minutes appreciating his beautiful wife before he got out of bed to make a few important calls he had to arrange alot in barely a days time.

He quickly called siddarth after a few rings he picked up

"Hello who's this? "

" Siddarth!! You won't believe what happened "

" Amaya got married to that guy? "
Siddarth said sarcastically

Bhavya snapped
" Shut the fuck up and please dont bring up that jerk. Well actually we got married kind of. "

Siddarth who wasn't able to understand what "kind of" Married meant he asked

" Are you high Bhavya Roy chowdhury for the love of God at 7:00 am in the morning? What do you mean you got kind of married  . Either you get married or you don't. "

Bhavya clicked his tongue in annoyance and explained clearly allt he incidents that occured yesterday.

Siddarth after understanding the whole situation said

" Well congratulations mate! And i hope I am invited."

" Well certainly sid, I can't get married without you can i? However it's gonna be an extremely small affair. Just me and Amaya and a few of our close friends are gonna go to the court and get us married in the eyes of law that's all. "

" You know what I have a surprise for you both after the ceremony so buckle up. "

Bhavya chuckled up and said " Hahaa there's no need for that sid just please attend the ceremony. And yeah I'll pick you up at about 10 am I need your help in picking up a few things. I want to make even this small marriage ceremony extremely special for Amaya. "

Sid now chuckled a little and said " I understand so see you and again congratulations I am extremely happy for you. However be careful. "

----------------------------------------------------
Amaya rolled put her hand on the side bhavya was sleeping however the place was empty.

She opened her eyes and found Bhavya talking with someone on telephone.

She giggled quietly and slowly got up moving towards him she snakes her arms around his broad chest she stood on her toes and kissed the mole on Bhavya's neck. And slowly bit the very spot.

Bhavya surprised by the sudden action moaned a little and controlling himself realising he is on phone quickly cut the call saying.

" Well, sid i have got to go see you. "

Siddarth realised what happened and started shaking his head laughing at his friend.

Bhavya turned around and lifted up Amaya who was wearing his shirt which barely covered her above the knees.

" Baby,aren't you a handful? "

Amaya pouted and said

" You definitely know better than
me. "

She broke into laughter.

Bhavya got close to her ear and said softly in a hoarse voice

" Lemme show you a few tricks Amaya "

" Here? " She asked acting to be innocent

"On the bed or if you want right here " Bhavya said in a glee.

Bhavya held close to his neck and softly bought her body against the wall. He put his lips right by  Amaya's ear biting it slightly before asking
" I think you are positively soaking, aren't you? "

Amaya shivered at the closeness and the way bhavya was kissing her in the spots where she dreaded him to.
" No" She whispered defiantly

He exhaled. "Oh no, my little wife . You don't lie to me." He stepped even closer, pressing his chest to mine. He placed a delicate bite on my earlobe. "Now, you're absolutely soaking, aren't you?shona" He leaned in and began to kiss my neck.

I threw my head back with a gasp. "Maybe," I whispered back.

Amaya could almost feel his smile against her neck as he continued to kiss it. "Excellent. You like it when I talk dirty, don't you?" he said seductively.

"N-No." I stuttered, still pressed against the cold wall

His hand moved up to my femur, and his fingers travelled inside the shirt and rested on the waistline of my lingerie.

"Do you want me to stop?" Bhavey asked, smirking at me. He continued kissing my neck, leaving a rough bite here and there before smoothing over it with his tongue. He applied more pressure and I moaned.

"Don't stop," I begged.

He paused only to place a hard, demanding kiss on my lips before pulling away as fast as he came. "Got it." Then the hand that had been pressed against the wall moved down to firmly grip my buttock.

My breath hitched, and the moan had been holding in escaped. "Ohh bhavey."

"Let's get these off," he said and started to unbutton his shirt.

And I let him...

"Bhavey" I breathed, my hands desperately clutching the bedspread beneath me. After removing his shirt that i was wearing, bhavey had carried me to the bed and was now standing over me shirtless. I don't remember him taking it off.

"It's really hot in here," he murmured absent mindedly. He climbed onto the bed and straddled me, his hands holding most of his weight off me as his eyes ate me up. He leaned down to place his lips on the top of my chest leaving a bright red hickey and I gasped, involuntarily thrusting my hips upward. He let out a husky groan at the contact and I blushed.

His hands roamed my body, coming to a halt on my ass, which he gripped tightly. I felt something press against my leg and my heart skipped a beat.

He was aroused by me sitting on him! Feeling bold, I moved up to sit right on it and flicked my tongue at his lips, eliciting a desperate moan against my mouth. I could feel his heart beating in his chest, and decided that I wanted to hear it beat as fast as mine. I started to move just a little, at the same tempo as I flicked my tongue in and out of his mouth. He moaned and I smiled at the reaction I was able to produce.