19 parth in the search of madhav

Hi , Mi Amor

Yes it is true time flies they say when you meet the love of your life,
Time stops. And I believe Shona that's true . What they don't tell you is that once time starts again , it moves extra fast to catch up. And right now it's already been 9 weeks.
When I'm with you Shona , hours feel seconds , and when we are apart , days feel like years . It already feels Shona i've spent an eternity waiting to meet my beloved again......

You know a while ago, a fellow junior advocate who's getting married shortly was elaborating why he likes his fiance.
And that also put me into deep thought " why do I love you? "

Well in the end i don't have a answer for that , but I guess it's the emotions I feel with you,the smiles you put on my face, the laughs I get from thinking about you. Boudi and Dada are affirmed that i've gone mad these days I began laughing anywhere just as your thought crosses my mind mi Amor. And just the fact that you can make me think of you even if we're not talking at the moment. I honestly can't say that there's a answer for that, but I will say that you are the only reason that I am happy each and every day.

Shona , in those pictures you look so divine if I were to present your picture in heaven, so many angles will hide their faces in shame. And as your eyes in the picture meet mine i realised i don't think I could ever understand how someone could get lost in a forest until I saw your eyes . Because mi Amor in your eyes, I saw the colour of leaves , the very hue of life.
Amaya you are undeniable , your beauty is unmatched . Nothing in this doomed world can ever compare to the feelings I have for you . You are my definition of perfection....

And Amaya i believe I could say my practice is going great right now. And my decision to fight for the swadeshi movement and for the swadeshi brothers is turning out to be more fruitful than I expected it to be.

As for the weather Shona I will say Monsoon has fairly arrived quenching the thirst of the lush greens of Bengals. I very often wonder how great it would be to enjoy the season of Amor with Mi Amor. To drive through the streets of Calcutta surpassing all the city lights.

And we step out of the car and into the dark streets the rythmic melody of rain softly intoxicating the rest of our sanity left . I move in close , with my hands on your waist i take it slow, no rush , no haste . The rain slowly falls and the full moon shines . You slide your hands around my neck marking your territory hissing breathlessly into my ears " You're mine. "
The rain picks up and it soaks our hair but our eyes are focused we have no other care in the world. Your eyes are staring straight into mine. I can see your painted pink lips so dry and I don't know how Shona my hands reach down to yours but suddenly we realise we are so close and high . The lust for love was in the air and I can feel.... My lips make a move towards yours I try to stop my lips dragging it out from yours but you bind mine with yours, you close your eyes and wet my lips with yours . Like now my lips were in sync with your flares . Our lips exchange all our happiness,longing and pain. Burning like wild flames not at all to be calmed by the water we kiss in the rain.....

Shona, I am sure people around you would be wondering why are you blushing like a tomato gazing at a mere piece of parchment.

Anyways, Big D and Boudi are like ever deeply and solemnly in love. My niece ahaladita and nephew Abhirath are as mischevious as ever. I know what you might be thinking such lengthy names. I am already used to it and shona you'll also get used to it when you become there kaki maa.
And as for my kaka as religious and zamindaar as a person can get. And yeah , kaka couldn't find another goat for slaughtering so he's after this poor Brc to get married as quote " I am a worthless idiotic brat, who is gonna definitely get married with great difficulty and without my beloved kaka that too will be impossible for me in this lifetime. "