20 poems on amor for mi amor

Batuk was apprehensively dialing a telephone number from a small piellce of parchment.
He dialled the number 33X1X2809

Waiting for her to pick up every moment felt like eternity. And finally someone picked up the call .
"Hello! Amaya Agnihotri at this side? "
Hearing her voice was like seeing the sun after centuries of darkness. Bhavya felt his voice breaking as he said" H..ello Ama... ya?"

There was complete silence and bhavya drank her silence like liquor and it destroyed him the same, but he had fell for all of her, hopelessly and endlessly.

Bhavya wasn't in a position to say anything himself but as he heard her breath he thought and faintly smiled
"My soul will always be lifted, when she walks into the room and my blood will always dance when her breath passes through me. "

He mustered up courage and again asked " Shona, how are you? "

Amaya sighed and tears welled up in her eyes after hearing Bhavya babu's voice after what felt like eternity she tried her best to answer without her voice breaking " I was waiting for the longest time . " She sighed "I thought you forgot"

Bhavya smiled with tears rolling down his cheeks " It is hard to forget. When there is such an empty space when you are gone Shona. Anyways how are you? "

" Right Now, I am summer yearning fora drop of your rain. I miss you terribly , unfathomably and senselessly"

" Close together or far apart you're forever in my heart, mi Amor.i ask is that you love me with a madness that scares you sometimes. because in that moment it's choosing between what you feel and what you fear. and even though it's normal to feel fear, don't ever fear what you feel. "

And this undoubtedly made Amaya giggle " i love you. and maybe that is enough, or maybe it never will be. but understand that it doesn't matter. i love you for who you are. not for what you can give back."

They both were giggling like freaking fools. Just then Aniruddh entred Batuk's study with Ahaladita.

Bhavya was unaware of the intruders
Continued " Amar shonamoni, I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete."

Ahaladita was confused she was in her baba's arms so she wishpered in his ears" Baba, why is chachu laughing like an idiot talking to the
telephone? Does he also has a daughter who he is calling Shona? " Completed ahaladita pouting

Aniruddh shrugged slightly giggling at her antics he replied smirking " Let's find out shona. "

They tip toed and neared batuk

Batuk was unaware engrossed and intoxicated in Amaya's voice and laughter

Amaya said " Doesn't it sounds like poetry when we laugh together? "

Batuk light heartedly laughing genuinely smiled and said "let's keep laughing, huh? Or kiss me as if the poem of the love lies on my lips if missy is interested in other kind a poems we can explore all different kind of genres. " Added Bhavya smirking seductively

Aniruddh heard it all flustered from hearing his brother flirting right front of him and he covered Ahaladita's ears immediately.

Amaya was painted in the darkest hue of red a thought popped in her head to drown in his passion and to be ravished every night.
She suddenly remembered a poem she had written and to tease him she recited it
"My lips crave yours, My body waiting to be discovered by the Bit by bit, inch by inch.

With the goosebumps still,

carve my body with your touch

Mark forever your presence on it"

Bhavya smirked and completed her poem with his.

"Lost I am in your eyes Trying to kiss the devil behind those innocent eyes They say you are an angel But your lips say otherwise

I'll kiss every inch of you Your moans be my blessings You won't need your wings I'll fly you to moon and back And then let our tongues do the rest. "

Aniruddh who was witnessing his younger brother's private moment with his lover was already flustered he had covered Ahaladita's ears. And was tip toeing out of the room just as trilochan entered he was about tonsay something but Aniruddh's both hands were occupied covering Ahaladita's ears so he shaked his head gesturing him to remain silent. Trilochan understood confused as he approached batuk and heard his sensual poem.

Aniruddh was standing at a far enough distance so that Ahaladita couldn't hear Batuk's conversation.

Trilochan gashed shouting on the top of his lungs" Shiv, shiv, shiv! Batuk what's this insolence act? And who's there on the other side of the call. I was always certain you are a shameless foolish lad. "

Batuk's eyes widened petrified as he turned around and saw his kaka who clearly heard his conversation with Amaya. And his kaka is now literally gonna drown him in the holy river ganga to repent a crime he hasn't comitted.

He quickly said to Amaya
" Shona, I have gotta a go. I shall be going. I love you to the moon and back "

Amaya was confused as the call got disconnected.

Batuk was ready to face the music as he again faced his kaka who has gone gaga.

He again shouted " BIHARI, QUICKLY BRING GANGA JAL. "

"Who were you talking to
Batuknath? "

Before batuk could say anything ahaladita said
" Dadu, chachu's talking to my kaki maa right chachu. "
Asked ahaladita jumping up and down excited.

Batuk couldn't help but smile at his niece's cute antics and after all she's right.

Aniruddh was about to say something but trilochan again with his eyebrows shot high up in the air almost gasped asking " When did you got married batuk? And why didn't you told me about this? And why on earth are you talking such obscene things on telephone? "

Finally Batuk had enough and he shouted
" KAKA, stop shouting will you? And I shall be the one asking you and big Deal what on earth are you doing in my room without knocking . And I believe 27 years is old enough for an individual to decide what to talk and what to not to their lover
And I am not married to Amaya yet..."

Bihari entered rushing with the bottle of ganga jal in his hand " Malik, ganga jal " Gasped Bihari panting for air.

Trilochan snatched the bottle of ganga jal from Bihari hands and literally showered batuk with the ganga jal .
Moving on to Ahaladita muttering "shiv, shiv shiv! " Under his breathe.

He again asked batuk " Who's this girl Amaya and what do you mean by married yet? "

___________________

So, guys that's it for today's update.

I am kinda disappointed as I have only got a single vote in the last chapter 😭😭😭. Please do vote it really motivates me to continue writing.

Anyways, did you guys liked Ahaladita?

And guys thank you for supporting me we have reached the 20th chapter of this book. I can't believe I have written so many chapters already

P. S. Bhavya's again gonna call Amaya and tell her about going to Banaras in the next chapter.

Love
Author
SWARNIM NARAYAN