25 unsaid truths and feelings

2 months later, Paris
Amaya's residence

Amaya was seated in her lounge with parthasarthi. They both were drinking tea.
Parthasarthi asked Amaya
"Why do you love music so much? Amaya? "

Amaya replied smirking " Parthasarthi , because it's the only thing that stays when everything's gone. "

Parthasarthi noted that smirk and said lightly chuckling " Amaya, you know what all you really need is someone who sees the psyco you are and likes you anyway. "

Amaya chuckled dreamily " He was always mine, I just had to find him. You know parth, every night i go to sleep with music in my soul , drenched in the melody of every word Bhavya babu ever spoke. "

Parthasarthi was gazing into her hands wondering deep inside his head " Amaya your eyes could swallow stars, galaxies and universes. What hope did I ever have. "

Suddenly Amaya snapped her fingers in front of him breaking his tranch.
" Parthasarthi are you listening to me? "

" Huh..... Yeah, yeah I was listening. "

Amaya subtly nodded taking a sip from her cup.

" Amaya you know I find you in sad songs , the sound of rain, sunsets, sundays, smiles and all the small things. Anyways Amaya it's getting late I should be taking my leave aideu."

As parthasarthi was about to leave Amaya said " Parthasarthi put a girl beneath the moon and speak only truths then every man becomes a poet. "

Parthasarthi smiled at her humor.

As parthasarthi was driving his car back to his house he thought and sighed " No matter how deeply you fall in love with the moon. The moon sadly, can never be yours. And Amaya is untouchable like the moon and the stars. "

-------------------

Tulsipur, Roy chowdhury haveli

Bhavya was drawing with Ahaladita and Abhirath. Ahaladita was drawing a bunch of ballons, while Abhirath was painting a sunset landscape .

Both got curious about what their chachu was drawing. They peeped a little at his sheet.
Bhavya was considerably good at sketching. He was sketching a beautiful girl sitting beneath a crepe myrtle tree engrossed in a book.

Abirath asks Batuk " Chachu, who's this pretty lady? "

" Abhi, bōkā don't you know that's our kaki maa."

(Bōkā means idiot or foolish in bangla.)

Abhirath looked at Ahaladita pouting annoyed at her
" Dita, she isn't our kaki maa. Dadu said that chachu isn't gonna get married to the pretty lady. "

Batuk who was listening to their conversation frowned and said
" Abhi, dita stop arguing. It's not for your dadu to decide who I will marry and who I won't. "
Both of the little munchkins nodded their head smiling.
Abhirath asked " So, chachu this means you are gonna marry this pretty lady? "

Batuk looked at abhirath smacking his head " What should I do with you abhi? Only If the pretty lady agrees and accepts your poor chachu. " Said Bhavya giggling like a little child.

Ahaladita asks
" So, chachu what about mishita? "

At the mention of the name mishita. Batuk frowned and his expression darkened. He said with anger evident in his voice
" Ahaladita , Abhirath take your stuff , and go play elsewhere. "

Both of them nodded gathering their crayons and paints running out side Bhavya's study.

Batuk grasped the nearby alcohol bottle. And in a few moments emptied the half full whiskey bottle.
With his eyes red he grasped the empty glass bottle throwing it on the floor. The bottle shattered into a million tiny pieces.
He again poured some whiskey in a glass he held Amaya's picture close to his heart begging " Amaya, shona . ..... Please forgive me i didn't told you .. ... I'm so sorry Amaya. " He grasped onto the glass and suddenly the glass shattered in his grasp. Piercing deep into his hand. Blood oozed from his hand. Colouring the carpet and the table in a deep red hue.

But he paid no need to the pain

But he paid no need to the pain. Tears flowing down his eyes and blood from his palm. He kept on apologising .

___________________________

Hey guys!
So, do you think Parthasarthi loves Amaya. And who's Mishita?

हर रिश्ता ख़ास नहीं होता, हर इंसान दिल के पास नहीं होता.
यू तो बहुत से लोग मिलते है ज़िंदगी में, मगर हर किसी से,
प्यार का एहसास नहीं होता......

Love
Author
SWARNIM NARAYAN