9 promise which aren't meant to be broken

It has been 3 days since their last meeting and 2 days since Bhavya left for Rome. They used talk away the evening talking, discussing about their days new happenings.
It was second evening and she was anticipating Bhavya's call. She didn't used to call him because he might be busy, so she didn't wanted to either disturb him or distract him.

Suddenly the telephone started ringing and she picked up the call and excitedly answered "hello Bhavya"

Bhavya who was really tired "shona, I so sorry I wasn't able to call yesterday, uhhh.. I was just so exhausted. "

"Bhavya babu, you don't need to apologize. Actually I had some news. "

"Ooh, what? "

"You know it's said that patience is bitter, but it's fruit is sweet. I'll tell you once your back."

Bhavya groaned "if you weren't planning on telling me the news you shouldn't have mentioned it now I am really curious. "

"Bhavya babu when you will be back? "

Bhavya sighed sadly and said " I am not sure Shona, this case is taking way longer than I expected it to take, but don't worry mi amor, I'll be back to you as soon as possible. "

"I'll be waiting. "

"Actually, tonight I am going to volunteer at a soup kitchen, so I won't be at home. "

"Oooh! Then let's do one thing, why don't you call me tonight when you are back, or else I won't able to sleep without hearing your voice. "

"What if it slips my mind?" Amaya asks teasingly.

"Shona, you are and always will be my favorite reason to lose sleep. "

"Issshhh, Bhavya babu I really doubt have you done L. L. B Or B. F "

"B.F. what's that? "

" Bachelor of Flirting. " Amaya said and burst into pearls of laughter.

" It depends , whom I am telling my qualifications to. And if you wanna know so, desperately Ms. Amaya I could even show you some of my other qualifications in practice like my masters in kissing and my doctorate in making lov..."Bhavya said smirking

Before Bhavya could complete Amaya's face flustered like a red tomato and she shouted at the other side. "Isssh! Bhavya Roy Chowdhury , definitely a shameless man you are, and I hold no interest in knowing about your inappropriate self proclaimed qualifications.

Bhavya said teasing her " You were the one who first showed this keen interests about my qualifications. How can I leave you mi Amor in dark.

"I disconnecting the call, Bhavya babu. "

As soon as Amaya disconnected the call. Bhavya started laughing wasn't she just so adorable. And he sighed can't wait to meet you again Amaya.

I

t was 9 pm in Italy. Bhavya was working on the case, in his hotel room. Suddenly he heard the telephone ringing he went and picked it up " Good evening, Batuk "

Bhavya was equally shocked and nervous as he heard the familiar voice. It was Vistaar da.
"Good evening! Vistaar da. Da how you got my hotel room telephone number? "

" I got it from your assistant, batuk. Now, listen very carefully. "

"Of course, da"

"4 Bachara āgē yakhana āpani itāli calē giẏēchilēna, āpani pratiśruti diẏēchilēna yē yakhana'i āpanāra dēśa, āpanāra dēśēra mānuṣēra āpanākē praẏōjana habē. Ē'i raktākta briṭiśadēra hāta thēkē mātr̥bhūmikē mukta karatē tumi phirē āsabē. Tā'i"

(Vistaar said in bengali that "4 years back when you left for italy, you promised that whenever your country, your country men will need you . you will return to free your mother land from these bloody britishers. so, friend the time has come. your mother land needs you . )

Batuk heard carefully and said "vistaar da Āmi pratiśruti diẏēchilāma ēbaṁ āmi pichiẏē yāba nā. Āmāra dēśēra jan'ya praẏōjana halē āmi abhiyōga chāṛā'i āmāra raktēra pratiṭi phōm̐ṭā jharātē pāratāma. Āmi bhāratē calē yā'i. Paraśu nijē'i. Cintā karabēna nā da"

( i promised and i won't back out. if needed for my country i could shed every drop of my blood without complain. i leave for india. day after tomorrow itself. don't worry. Da )

Vistaar said before disconnecting " See you soon, batuk and you know where shubh ratri. "

"Certainly dada, see you soon"

-----------------------------------------------
So, yeah this was the first plot twist right here my friends. So, yeah vistaar and Bhavya have a past together which I  am gonna give you a detailed look into in the next chapter.

So, the year in which this story is going on is 1931 and in that year my friends rebellions for independence was at it's peak. So, yeah it might or might not be umm... That bhavya is involved in the independence movement.

So, now two questions might be in your head
1. What was the news Amaya is going to tell Bhavya about?

2. So, is Bhavya gonna leave Amaya behind and go back to India.....

And unfortunately, I don't know the answer you have to stay tuned to get the answer.

Check out my ig at narayanswarnim

Love
Author
Swarnim narayan