Chapter 1

Twyla in the MM.

Twyla

A tear roll down my face and onto to vanity. More follow with it as today horrible events play my in head. My sister was taken from me by that bastard and was told to never step a foot on this land or she would be killed all because she didn't want to marry him.

I am not going to let him ruin my sister life by marrying him and give him babies. My sister is only 17 and is going to find her mate soon but for me, my 'Finding my Mate' time is over with. 25 and mate-less says a lot. But then, I might not even have a mate, I'm only human, which I get from my mother.

I look at a picture of my sister, Tyrrell, and I and simply just stare at it. We are kidnapped and were told that Tyrrell will be marrying the bastard but I could let that happen so I took her place and so, here I am in a beautiful wedding dress that show every inch of my body which I don't like, with beautiful flowers and a diamond headband. My hair and makeup is done beautifully but too bad it's for the devil's son.

A knock brought me back to reality, Jaclyn came through the door, "Miss, I'm sorry but it is time to go."

Jaclyn is a sweet, shy girl that is treated badly here. She was taken away from her mother and younger brother because they couldn't pay back him and as a payment they took Jaclyn as a slave.

With weak legs, I force myself up but I couldn't. "Give me a moment, please?" I ask Jaclyn and nod, leaving the room. I feel like just crying, cry until there's no more tears to cry. This is too much.

I start praying, asking for something to happen that make me not marry this monster.

After I prayed I had seen something, something big and black. Something tells me that thing is important, very important.

"I'm very sorry but you have get going miss." Jaclyn come in and told me. I got up and walk out but I grab Jaclyn hand before I do so.

"When I run, you run." Jaclyn look at me confuse.

"Excuse me?"

"Look. When you see me run you run. Doesn't matter where, just run." Still confuse, Jaclyn nod her head.

Whatever that thing was, please hurry.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! Hope you liked it and comment and vote.