Chapter 12

New chapter! I hope you like it! Oh, I thank y'all for over 32k reads! 😍🙌🏾😘💕. Y'all just don't know how much that means to me! And y'all comments are killing me, like damn 😂😂.  Especially when y'all call Nathaniel petty. OMG. Y'all crazy!

But anyways on with the chapter.
_____

Nathaniel

Fuck.

'Dumbass.' My wolf shake his head as I watch my mate just stand there and stare at me. She open her mouth but quickly close it. Her face expression turn emotionless, she takes a deep breath and sat down the couch.

"I was going to tell you further in the relationship but you couldn't wait could you."

'What the hell?' Twyla continue to stare at me with no expression.

"I'm so sorry, I-" I start to apologize but she cut me off.

"If you are sorry why you said that comment at the first place?" She rise her eyebrows and cross her legs. I grew silent, not knowing what to say.

I expecting her to yell at me or hit me or something, but not take this calmly. I'm starting to get scared, why isn't she saying anything? "Twyla..." She stay silent, not looking in my direction. I walk to her and bend down to her height. I grab her hand which made her look at me.

"You know, I don't know if I want to thank you or punch you in throat. Why would you say that? What, you don't the hair or something?" Her voice became soft, as if she was hurt.

"No! I'm sorry, I will never said nothing like that again. I don't mind that you have one on and I do like it. I don't if you like doing that, if it's make you happy; I only want you to be happy."  The look on her face hurts me and hurts me more that I'm the cause of it.

I stand up and pull her up with me. I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her tight. She didn't return the favor and just let me hold her. I lift her chin and looking her chocolate colored eyes.

"I am truly sorry, baby." She smile and hug me.

"Ok, I forgive you." She place her hand my jawline. She suddenly grip my face, her nails digging in my skin, and her facial expression turned serious. "But if you ever say some slick shit again I will rock your ass." 

She let me face go and place her small hands on my chest. "Why you said you want to thank me?" I ask.

"Because, I been wanting to change this hair for two days now." She pout, which made her look adorable. I lean on the desk while holding her. Her head lay on my chest and I rub the small part of her back. We stood there, holding each other in silence for the next few minutes. I inhale her scent and smile.

'She smell like strawberries and grapes. Delicious.' My wolf groan. 'I just know for a fact she taste like strawberries and grapes! I am hungry now, let her feed us.' He growl with lust.

A picture of her in our bed, with her legs wraparound my shoulders, her head throw back in pleasure, her back arch, and moaning my name. Such a lovely picture which will come true. My eyes darken with lust and love as I continue to picture it.

"Ah." I was suddenly hit upside the head. It didn't hurt but took me by surprise. Twyla's arms was cross and pout a little.