Chapter 2

Twyla's wedding dress in the MM.

Twyla

"Today, we are to join Kane Stone and Twyla McCoy in holy-" A bloody scream pierce through ceremony. Loud, thundering footsteps running towards us, wolves jump out of the garden, running around destroying everything in their path.

The people running and screaming for their life. I look up at the sky and said "Thank you and you work fast." Without a second thought, I begin running, taking my heels off I run fast as I can.

"Protect the Luna!" Aren't you motherfuckers supposed to be fighting not protecting?

I watch my steps as I run cause I am not about to fall like no dumb bitch in the movies. I hear footsteps behind so I run faster but then the footsteps stop but my ass kept on running.

"Ahh!" I turn around and see one of Kane's men manhandling Jaclyn then backhanded her. I run to her and pick up a large branch, hitting him on the side of the head.

'Oh shit.' I thought as the branch broke in half and the guy act like he just got hit with a paper ball. He turns to me with evil eyes. I can hear Jaclyn shake in fear and a growl rip from the guy chest. He jumps at me but a large wolf attack him before he could attack us. I grab Jaclyn hand and practically drag her with me. We run, well she lumping, to somewhere, anywhere but here. I could see a road from here, a bit far but if we run w-.

"Hello." Kane walk in front of me, scaring the shit out of me. Suddenly he grabs my neck and grips it tightly. "So you think you can just leave? Why would you want to leave honey? It's our wedding day for fuck sakes! I hate to hurt you, I really do but you make me do this." I try to claw his hands off of me but he only tightens his hold. Black dots start floating around me; my lungs scream for oxygen, Kane's voice slowly fade and my sight start to become blurry.

Oxygen rush back to my lungs as he throws me on the ground, a tear roll down my cheek from the lack of oxygen. "Take that bitch to the cells, she dies tonight." He demanded his men; they start to drag Jaclyn away with her crying and begging.

"Jaclyn!" I got up but got push back down.

"Don't worry about her baby; at least she will be with father soon."

"Bastard!" With that he punches me in the face, knocking me out.