Chapter 7

Sonyae in the MM.

Tyrrell

I walk in school and see nobody ass here. Half of the school here and everyone else are gone. Like damn. Anyways, I walk around and see bae coming out the cafeteria with breakfast.

"Bae!" Bae look up and run over, hug like shit out of me.

"Bitch! Last day, let's cut the fuck up!" I laugh at her crazy ass. She my main chick since day one. Met her ass in fourth grade and been best bitches ever since. Nobody can't replace her. She's my sister, best friend, partner in crime, and bae.

"Bitch, sum better pop off today bruh, cause nothing happened all year." Sonyae said while eating some chips.

"For real mane. This was one boring ass year. But aye though, we Seniors though."

"Yeaaa!"

The bell ring and we went to class. I walk in class and see it is dead; I walk out and went to Sonyae' class. It's only 'bout ten people in here but it's better than my dead ass class. I sat in front of her and grab a chip.

"What you doing here?"

"Nobody in Mr. Hill class so I just walk out that bitch." She nod and we continue our conversation. Soon class was over and we walk to P.E.; we start playing kick ball and just mess around while waiting on whomever else here.

Two of my friends walk in and wave but went to sit down to finish their deep conversation. We stop playing kick ball and end up taking selfies and making Snapchat stories. I swear Sonyae is so light skin; ass doing light skin poses and talking all slow and shit. I laugh at her stupid ass but I love her.

~~~~~

Its last period and I'm waiting for that damn bell to ring. Sonyae turn on her Bluetooth Speaker on and put it in her net like backpack.

"Oh! Let's go!" Everyone in class yell "aye!" Or "fuck it up".

The bell ring and everyone burst out the classrooms. Dumb Wit

It came on and everyone start jigging. People's tweaking, jigging or recording us. Suddenly a water balloon flies across the hallway and hit the principle. Everyone stop what they were doing and start running out this bitch. Sonyae and I run out the building so damn quick, it looks like we stole something. We hop in her car and speed out that bitch before the police could lock us in like last time. We laugh our asses off as Sonyae drive down the road.

"Damn! Mr. Tate 'bout to get on everybody ass next year." I said.

"Who?! Shit not me cause I didn't seen shit, I didn't do shit and I don't know shit." I laugh again.

"Right." But for real who did it?"

"Shit, Jon'Quil." We laugh again cause he look like the type of person to do that.

~~~~~~~~~~

Twyla

I bite into my Subway sandwich as I scroll on Instagram. Pictures of makeup, clothes, fine ass men, funny memes and videos, double tab on every single one. Suddenly my phone start ringing and it's an unknown number.

"Hello." I answer with a polite voice.

"Um, is this Twyla?" A soft voice asks.

"Yes it is and who might this be?"

"It's Jaclyn." I stop I'm doing when she said that.

"Jaclyn? How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great. How are you?"

"Good, I'm good. Are you feeling ok? Or...."

"I'm ok, I'm feeling ok." I can tell she's uncomfortable so I didn't push it any further.

"That's wonderful to hear. You know what; since I don't have to work this weekend I am coming to see you."

"T-Twyla, you don't have to do that."

"No, I want to. I been worried about you for the last two months and now that I know you are well and ok, I want to send time with my friend." I told her honestly.

"If that's what you want to do." She said it like more of a question.

"And it is. Ok? So I'll leave Saturday morning and arrive that evening. We could go shopping or just sit around and chill, whenever is cool with you."

"Umm, we could do both, both are fine with me. Um, Twyla I have to go to a doctor's appointment so I'll call or text you later if that all right?" Jaclyn told me.

"Girl that is fine and good luck at with appointment. Talk to you later, ok?"

"Ok. Bye Twyla."

"Bye Jaclyn." And with that we hang up. The heavy weight on my shoulders and the worry in the back my mind vanishes. Knowing that Jaclyn is all right and doing great kind of put me at ease. Since that... I don't even know what to call it-happened so much stuff been on my mind. Where is Tyrrell? Is she ok? Is she having a panicked attack like last time? Is Jaclyn ok? Is she even alive? Am I ok?

I convince myself that I'm alright but in the inside, I'm still a bit shaken up. Have nightmares have and there but not as bad as before, like the other night, woke up in sweat but haven't dreamt about nothing. I pray that the tomorrow is better and the day after that and the day after that, I can't do nothing but pray and my prayers have been answered. Each day is brighter and better, hell even at work. Tyrrell and I grow closer every day, I just thank my God that I'm walking, talking, and breathing every morning. It's a truly a blessing.

______________________________________________