Chapter 13

Jaclyn, Andrew and their dog, Mickey in the MM.

Jaclyn

"No!"

"Jaclyn!"

"No Jackson!"

"But you have to tell him!"

"No! I don't want too!"

"WHY!"

"Because! If I tell him I'll be a burden to this pack! I don't want them to think that I'm only bring danger to this pack! I don't want to repay them like this! What would they think of me if I tell him? They already think I'm weak!" Right now I'm crying my eyes out. Jackson is trying to get me to tell Andrew what happened but I refuse too. He already done so much for me. Give me home, clothes, food, my brother! And love. I don't want him to go through anymore trouble for me...

I don't know what to do...

"Jackie..." Jackson's arm went around my shoulders as he walk and stand in front of me.

"You can't hold all of this in. I know how you do. First, you'll hold everything in and act like you fine. Next, you'll find ways to detract yourself from the situation and part yourself from people. Then, you'll get emotional, mentally and physically stress; you won't eat, talk like or interact with people. And finally, you'll break down. Crying all day and night, getting angry and sad over everything! I don't want you to go through that again. Last time we had to take you to the hospital. Please... Tell Andrew about them being here, for your sake."

I look at my baby brother with tears in my eyes. He's absolutely right and I know it's the right thing to do but I'm afraid. If everything.

The last two months, Andrew made me feel welcomed and loved. He never complained about me being timid or picky with my food. He's just like a prince from a fairytale.

But something else being eating me up.

I haven't told my mate or brother everything, only a small bit. I still can feel the blows and hear the voices from that one night. That was the worst night of my life. A shiver roll down my spine as I continue to think about it, I couldn't help it. The scars and brunt marks reminds me of it. I can't help but to be scared...

__________

I dry myself off, tie my hair in a bun and put my night clothes on. I walk out the bathroom and walk downstairs. I see Andrew bring in what seems like the last bag of groceries in.

"Hey baby." He put the plastic bag down and kiss me on my forehead. My wolf, who I named Bubbles, sigh in comfort then growl lowly... Well she growl like a puppy.

'Why you had to name me Bubbles?'

'I'm sorry ok... I was 6 at the time and I was in love with Bubbles from the Powerpuff Girls.'

"I'm sorry," Andrew draw my attention when them two words come out his mouth. "I got more things than I expected. I also brought you some more earphones, candy, and that game you been watching on YouTube."

"You shouldn't have..."

"Please baby, you deserve more then this. I brought it because I saw how much you like watching it and wanting to try it so..." He kiss my check before heading up stairs. I look at the game and smile.

After I put up the groceries and walk up stairs. I pass my Jackson's room and see that he's fast asleep. Walking down the hallway and down another hallway I enter 'our' room.

It's still weird to say that...

I place the game the night stand and crawl in bed. I turn on the TV and got on my phone. Going on Instagram, I see that a '1' in a orange circle on inbox icon. I scrunched my eyebrows, no one have ever DM me before. I click it, curiously, and see its from a guy. I look up making sure Andrew is still in the bathroom and see the light is on and I can hear the shower running.

I click on the DM and see that him send me a picture of myself I posted recently.

RobinDHummings_:  Damn!!😍😍 You are so beautiful 😩. I been crushing you for a while and even posted you as my WCW. So, do you wanna talk? 😏

What the hell? I look at the message feeling kinda creeped out. He don't even know me and posted me as his Woman Crush Wednesday... I'm speechless.

I quickly type, saying that I have a boyfriend and press send. I drop my phone beside me, "Oh my God..." Nothing like this have happened to me before and I quite honestly have no idea how to react to that.

After a minute I bored and got in my phone again. I start playing Color Switch. Mickey jump in the bed and lay down on me making me lose the game. I look at Mickey and pout. A notification pop up and it's from the guy. I click on it.

RobinDHummings_: Are you just saying that or you Fr? 😂 I don't believe you in a relationship. You don't have any pictures of your dude and if you are in one y'all probably not serious 😂😂. So stop playing and fwm

This guy can't serious. My wolf growl, mad at him because for saying I'm lying and still trying to talk to me after I told him that I am in a relationship. I shake my head. I place my phone behind, not even bothering to lock or charge it.

I got in comfortable position and close my eyes. My wolf growl in comfort as Andrew wrap his warm arm around my waist. I didn't bother opening my eyes as sleep creep on me. Andrew's lips on my cheek was the last thing I felt before I went to sleep.

______________

I'm sorry for not updating in while. With EOC coming up and and shit🙄😒.... Plus today wasn't the best.. Fucking freshmen are trying me.

Anyways, I hope you guys like it. Please tell me some ideas for the next chapter.

☺️