Chapter 3

Jaclyn in the MM.

Twyla

Son of a bitch, my head hurt. I open my eyes and look around the unfamiliar room. The windows are covered by the blinds, and everything is plain and simple. I see a black tux thrown careless in the floor covered in blood.

Kane.

The room is silence so I'm guessing he isn't here. I try to move my sore legs but something prevent them to do so. I see chains on my ankles and wrists; trapping me on the bed. Fucking bastard. There's no way I can get out of these chains.

Tyrrell.

A tear escape my eye as I thought about my sister. How the fuck I let them take her away from me!? How? I'm supposed to protect her with my life. When mama hears about this she will never trust me again and take Tyrrell away from me. I love her so much; even though we call each other bitch or thot. I couldn't live if something happens to her. And something for Jaclyn. I couldn't live knowing that her death is because of me.

Tears roll down my cheeks, freely. All these thoughts and emotions hit me at once and the more I lay here thinking about them the sadder then angry I got. The tears stop and anger replace the sadness. I'm going to kill them all.

The door opens and I glare at the person who opens it. I thought it was Kane but no, it's a huge dark brown wolf. It's too big to be a female, but you never know, so I'm guessing it a male. His green eyes eye me down then growl lowly. He came closer, in front of my face and look at the chains then back at me. He bare his teeth, and I thinking he going to bite my head off but instead he rip the chains off, making the bed posts come off the headboard with the chains.

I'm shock that he didn't kill me or hurt me. Oh well, I need to find Tyrrell, and hopefully Jaclyn. My legs drag the covers when I move and sat on the side of the bed. I can feel a throbbing feeling in my legs, side and feet. I suck it up and stand up, the throbbing got worse and I just want to scream in pain but I hold it in. I begin walking to the door but the wolf block my way.

"Move." I demand but he didn't listen. "Move." I demand again but more strongly. He looks back at me then his ear pick up move slightly. He bares his teeth, again, at the door and I knew what wrong. "He's coming?" He nods. "Rip the dress." He looks at me with a weird look in his eyes but didn't do it. "Rip it." He walk to me slowly and rip the dress in seconds; it now to my mid thighs.

"You can kill him after I hit his ass." I told him before I grab one of the bed posts and took the chain off of it and went in the closet. Two minutes later I hear the footsteps and hear the voice that I want dead.

"Well well well, hello again." The wolf growl at him. "Enough talk, where is my bride?" He growl louder at him. "I don't have time for this. Where is my bitch?" Bitch? Oh I'll show him a bitch. I jump out the closet and swing the bed post at his head and the fucker fell down on the floor; holding his head. I see a gun in the back of his pants and took it.

I look at him in disgust. "So I'm a bitch?" I ask him then shot him in the side. He screams in pain and I left the room.

Tyrrell, I'm coming.