Chapter 6

Twyla's house in the MM.

Twyla

"Twyla." I turn around and see him again. I stare in his eyes and got lost in them. He walks closer and grab my hand, gently. The sparks flow all over my body and I love it. He pulls me close in his arms, hugging my waist. After a few minutes, I pull back to get a good look at him. He's so beautiful.

His eyes roam my body and growl lowly. What I'm wearing; a white sweetheart dress that's hug my body like second skin, and at mid-thigh it flow down at my feet. He pulls me back and hugs me tightly.

"Mate." He said and his voice is so rich and deep, I mental melt. He places his head on my neck and breathes deeply. I grasp as he start kissing my neck. I moan as he kisses my mark. I snake my arms around his neck as he lift me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I let my hands roam his body and he groan from my touch. He licks, kiss and bite my neck; my toes curl and my heart pick up speed. My breath hitch as my hands went under his shirt.

His body is like a damn rock. I moan as my fingers felt his abs. His lips travel from my neck to my chest, leaving love bites behind. My hand travel-

"Twyla." I look at him with a What-The-Fuck face. Why he got a girly ass voice?

"Huh."

"Twyla!" I open my eyes and see Tyrrell with her hand on her hip. I look at her confuse and look around the room and groan. I pull the covers over my face; it was only a dream.

"No!" I groan. I look over at the empty side of my bed hoping he would be there but sadly, no.

"Get up. You have an hour and an half to get ready because I have school and you have work." She said and walks out my room. I can't stand her smart ass. I got out of bed and walk to my bathroom.

So it been two months since the crazy wedding thing happened. After leaving the hospital, Tyrrell and I quickly left and went home. Things now are a little different but better; Tyrrell and I are closer than ever and life seems to be great.

I brush my teeth and wash my face; I walk to my closet and pick out an outfit. I pull my curly hair into a lazy ponytail and begin doing my makeup. After my makeup, I put on my clothes and grab my purse. Making sure I have everything that I need and walk out my room.

"Tyrrell!" She walks out of her room, throwing her bag over her shoulder.

"Let go. It's the last day of school and I finna cut up! Yea!" Her stupid ass yells and starts jigging. I roll my eyes at her but giggle; after a few minutes, I decide to ruin her fun.

"But, aye though, you still got one more year left." Her ass stops immediately and glares at me. I start laughing in her face.

"Shut da fuck. You always fuck shit up mane. Oowwee." I laugh harder. Tyrrell roll her eyes and walk out the house.

"But umm... why the fuck you got a hoodie on?" Tyrrell ask.

"Because it is cold as hell at work." She nods in understanding.

"I love you!"

"Shut up!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have Jaclyn call yet?" Tyrrell ask.

"No."

Right now, we in the car going to our destination. Fetty Wap- Trap Queen is playing while we talk a bit.

"Hopefully she call soon cause she been on my mind for the last day. I hope she's ok." Tyrrell look out the window while playing with her nails.

"Aye. She's ok. Ok? It been two months since that shit happened, I'm sure she's healed and having the time of her life." I said to clam her down.

"How can you can be so sure?"

I sigh. I'm not so sure that she is but I hope she is. At the hospital, she looked so broken. The sight of her like that just wanted you to cry; like she been to hell and never come back. Even at her weakest point she was strong and protected my sister and for that I owe her my life.

"Honestly, I'm not that sure as I want to be but hopefully she is. I mean I expect it to, I mean she's have her mate and in a new pack. I bet she's getting treated like a queen." She didn't say anything else, she only hold my hand for the rest of the ride.

"That man is your mate!?" Tyrrell suddenly yell after seven minutes.

"The hell you talking about?" I ask in confusion.

"That man, big, tall, very buff, and hair that goes to his shoulders, is he your mate?" She asks the last part slowly.

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, he was looking all over your body and whisper "mine" and "mate"; plus he look at you like a Greek goddess, and he was all protective when he carried you in the hospital and he wouldn't leave your room for nothing. The only time he left was to check on me or go to the bathroom." Tyrrell said with her lips slightly poke out.

"That doesn't mean he's my mate. Plus there no way that I can have a mate, I'm human."

"But mama said that there's a chance that you can have one."

"But-" I try to say something but she cut me off.

"Me? Yes, there like five percent I can have a mate but your daddy is a werewolf, which I don't how it's possible considering that werewolves can only have babies with their mates, so there's a good chance that man is your mate and don't deny it." I look at her and blink.

"You can say some shit, you know that?" I said in a monotone. She nods with a smirk.

"So am I right?" The school ring just as she asks that question. She opens the door but didn't got out. I look at her, sigh in defeat and nod.

"You right. He's my mate." She laughs loudly and sticks her tongue out.

"Bitch, I was right." She said like saying "Oh! I was right."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~