Chapter 11

Twyla and Nathaniel in the MM.

Twyla

It was little pass four and we are now headed to the Pack House Sonyae and Tyrrell are literally jumping with joy. Ever since we got in car all they talked about was about the boys there. They talked about them as if they were August Alsina and Chris Brown.

I roll my eyes, turning into the road that leads to the Pack House. Within 3 minutes we were here. We got out and walked to the door when Jaclyn came running towards us.

"Auntie!" Tyrrell hugged her like she hasn't seen her in two years. Jaclyn's face lit up in happiness when Tyrrell called her that.

"Auntie? Shoot, 'ight. Wassup Auntie!" Sonyae joined in the hugged and Jaclyn beamed with happiness. They let go and Jaclyn and I hugged.

"Now that I can ask how my best friend is doing instead of some people hugging the shit out of her..." I glared at them and as they rolled their eyes. I turned back to Jaclyn. "How are you doing?"

Jaclyn giggled, "I'm doing wonderful."

"That great, baby, wonderful."

"And you?"

"Hungry as hell." Tyrrell looked back at me and mouthed 'fat ass'. I rubbed my ass, poke my lips out and nodded. "Yea, I know."

"Well..." Jaclyn dragged the sentence on. "They are making dinner but they do have some sweets, like: cake, cookies, brownies, cupcakes, and ice cream."

Tyrrell grabbed Jaclyn's hand and pulled her to the house. "Let's go!" Sonyae and I followed behind them.

Once we got in the house, we went straight to the kitchen. Little kids ran out with cookies in their hands and laughing as they case each other. Two elderly women sat at the counter icing cakes while two girls put out more cookies and brownies.

"Hello Mrs. Mary, Mrs. Piper, Rose, and Candy." Jaclyn greeted them. "This is Twyla and her sister, Tyrrell, and her sister's best friend, Sonyae."

Suddenly, I feel like I dressed inappropriately. I tug on my white turtle neck sleeveless sweater crop top and try to pull up my dark blue high-waisted jeans.

"Luna?" The two girls looked at me in shocked.

"That's right!" Mrs. Piper got up and came over by me. "Aw, finally; he has found his mate and Luna. Such a beautiful young woman." She grabbed my hand and smile.

"Thank y-"

"And such big, nice wide hips. Great when you having babies." What the fuck did this old lady just said?

"Oh yes, Mary. Tell me dear, how many kids do the Alpha and you planning to have?"

"4? 7?" Mrs. Mary smiled with her false teeth.

I looked at her crazy; I suddenly feel like backhanding her. I'm completely speechless.

"Mrs. Piper, Mrs. Mary, They just met and I don't think Twyla have kids right now or later on..." Jaclyn jumped in and saved my ass.

"Nonsense! When my mate and I met we mated two days of knowing each other and few weeks later I was pregnant with twins." Mrs. Mary making my head hurt.

"Oh yes!" I'm not prepared for what Mrs. Piper is going to say. "Adam and I met on June 6th and mated on June 9th; and I found out I was pregnant three days later. And since you are the next Luna..." Oh dear God no. "You should be expecting a baby by next week!"

I let go and gave it to the Lord. My knees gave out and my whole body felt cold. "Twyla!" Jaclyn, Tyrrell, and Sonyae grabbed me and help me up. "You know what, um Twyla can you come with to get something from the house? Girls, you could stay here if you want; everyone is either in the entertainment room or outside at the court."

"Yea yea. We can do that." Sonyae and Tyrrell walked out the kitchen and we went outside.

_____________

After a few minutes, I calmed down and was back to myself (somewhat). We got in the car and I put on Kevin Gates- 2 Phones.

"I got 2 Phones, one for the plug and one for the load..." Jaclyn started singing.

"My girl like Kevin Gates?"

She nodded and smiled. "One of my favorite artists."

"Yas!" I turn the volume up to 30 and speed down the road. When we got to stop sign we put our sunglasses on and start dancing and singing to the song.

"Where's Nathaniel?" I asked curious.

"Um, he and Andrew went running and some pack members joined, I think." Jaclyn looked at me and shrugged.

_______

Nathaniel

It was bit after four and I am certainly at the east boarder with Andrew and some pack members that decided to join. Usually, I ran alone but I don't the company.

I stood and looking at, particularly, nothing. Few pack members lay with their mates or are themselves. I start walking to my left when my stomach growl and felt like an endless pit. Going unnoticed, I jogged my way home.

I first took a shower then got something to eat. I threw away the water bottle and the paper pate and went upstairs and brush my teeth. I head to the Pack House and went in through the back way.

Lately, I have been at the Pack House more than usual. Instead of working at home I been coming here almost every day for a month.

After being here for 15 minutes I got hungry, again. As I walked down to the first floor I saw two familiar faces.

"Tyrrell, Sonyae?" They turned around and Tyrrell hugged me.

"Hey brother!"

"Hey Godfather." One minute of official knowing them and I'm already their brother and Godfather...easier than I thought.

I open my mouth to talk but Tyrrell did before I could. "Twyla will be back soon, Auntie and her went to go get something." I nodded, assuming that 'Auntie' is Jaclyn.

"You guys go to entertainment room if you want."

They shook their hands. "We went there but their too many people in there. We good but thanks Godfather." Sonyae said. I guess I got to get use to them calling that.

"Well, I'll be in my office if you need me." They nodded and told that they know where it is. They remind me of my sister. Kind of.

They both walked away, talking about how big the Pack House is. As I walked out of the kitchen I smelt Twyla coming in the house.

'Mate.' My wolf said happily. Twyla and Jaclyn struggled with a box while walking heels. A pack warrior came got the box from them and pick it up with ease.

"I can got this Female Beta. Hello Luna."

"Oh, um, thank you." She turned to Twyla with a smile. "I got to put this somewhere but I talk to later, ok?"

Twyla nodded and started walking without looking where she was going and bumped into me. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she almost lost balance.

"Thanks..." She smiled and her hands tighten around my arms, feeling my muscles. I smirked, that, somewhat, boost my confidence a little. My wolf growled proudly and also boosts his confidence, knowing that our mate is impressed and loving my physical appearance.

"Do you want to go my office?" I asked, remembering the happened when we were last there. I scan her goddess-like body that I would love to make mine and worship. I was brought out of my thoughts by Twyla holding my chin, bring my head up and my eyes met hers.

"Eyes up here." And some beautiful chocolate eyes she have. "And yes, I would like to go to your office." I grabbed her small hand, feeling the sparks, and leaded the way.

Right before we walked in the office, I looked back at her and smirk.

'Don't fucking dare Nate!' I just might get slap for this but... "I love your hair; my mom has the same one in her closet."

______________

I hope you like the chapter and thank you guys for 7.78 reads!😘😘😘☺️🎉 I really appreciated and thanks again. Have a blessed day 😘💋.