Chapter 9

Thank you guys for 1.14k! Thank you thank you! I really appreciate it! ❤️❤️😘😊.

Nathaniel in the MM.

Twyla

"Hi."

He look up with a shock expression. His eyes roam my body and he clutch tight on the book, taking a deep breath. Well, at least he likes my body.

I tuck my hair behind my ear as I stand uncomfortably in the room. He must have it because he offer to sit down and we did on the couch.

"How you been? Are you ok?" I had to fight the urge to roll my eyes back; his voice so rich and deep just like in my dream. I think I'm going to have an ear orgasm.

"I'm good and yes, I'm okay." I nod at the end of the sentence. I suddenly feel conscious about how I look then start thinking the worst.

I bet my thighs looks huge. Does this top make me look like a hoe? Is he mad at me? Can he tell this is a wig? Gosh, I hope my camel toe doesn't show!

Great, I made myself more nervous than before.

"Is your sister okay?" His hand lies on top of mine and sparks exploded from my hand to my wrist.

"She's great. Act like that never even happened." It's true, she might talk about but it never bother her; just be wishing they would get rape in jail by a dude name Peaches.

"That's wonderful to hear." I notice that he have hazel eyes, green eyes with brown tit to them. Good Lord.

"Um" I said before he could go on any further. "I want to say thank you everything you done and I'm sorry for having an attitude when you was trying to help me and also when you saved my life. I acted like a bitch and I'm sorry." I apologize, looking into his eyes. I quickly look away; that felt so intimate.

"It's okay. You don't have to apologize." The tension is so thick and he is just so fine. I think kitty just purr. I need to get out of here before I rape him.

I look at my watch and see that it is 8:45. "I'm sorry but it's getting late and I have my sister waiting downstairs for me. I'm sorry." I said, standing up. He nod and walk me to the door.

He grabs my hand and looks me in the eye, "Are you staying here tonight?" He asks hopeful.

"Yea. Actually a hotel not far from here." Disappointment flash in his eyes but quickly went an away. I open the door and turn around, asking for his name.

"Nathaniel." I could help but to smile.

"Twyla." I said. We're so close that our chest touches. His arms snake around my waist and my arms around his neck. I look up at him then his lips; we both lean closer. Our lips brush against each other then finally we kiss.

It feels so innocent and gentle, like fairytale kiss but the longer we kiss, the more heated it got.

I kick the door shut and he wraps my legs around his waist. I deepen the kiss as I run my hands through his hair. He sat me on his desk and start kissing on my neck. I unconsciously moans and tit my head to the side, giving him more access. His lips travel back up and attack mines. His hand cup the side of my face and neck; deepening the kiss.

I'm completely out of breath and I can say the same for him; we pull back, breathing hard. I look at him and see his eye glow then clouded with lust.

Fuck him. A little voice in the back of my head said demand.

I push him back a little and hop off the desk, stumbling along the way. I want to say something but don't know what to say. I look at him and pat his chest, which almost made me throw my head back, and slowly walk out.

Why want you ask him to eat your meow?

I ignore my conscious and walk downstairs to find Tyrrell and Sonyae. I swear, I can't stand my conscious most of the time. I found them in the living room looking the boys in the room.

"Bih, I want, need, and got to have him. He can be baby daddy." Sonyae said, looking at a tall black boy with pretty white teeth.

"Him." Tyrrell simply said eyes glued on a tall mixed looking boy.

I swear I can change moods so quick and right now, I'm aggravated.

"Go get their numbers and let's go." And with that I walk out the mansion, pack house...whatever it's called. They follow me out and we head to the hotel.

Why did I do that?

______________

I know it's short but I felt like this was enough.

Please comment and vote