Chapter 10

Can we please take a moment and just look at this masterpiece that Daddy (_HighHopes ) did. Like Yass! Bae did that. Thanks boo! 😍😍💦👅☺️😘.

Twyla

"So, when you going to move in with him?" Tyrrell ask. It's the morning after and I told Tyrrell and Sonyae what happened last night.

"We just met officially yesterday."

"Yea and just yesterday y'all made out like y'all haven't seen each other in 3 months, which is true." Sonyae said.

I roll my eyes, "Shut up."

I couldn't stop thinking about him. All night I thought of that kiss and how it would feel to be in a relationship with him. I have little imagines of me and him and the things we might do. I smirk as I start thinking of one that I love.

"Mhmm, she's daydreaming again." Tyrrell said, laughing. Sonyae smack her lips. "Wassup?"

"I wish I could have a mate." She pouted, looking bitter as hell.

"Baby, everybody wish they could have a mate."

"Whatever. You have a mate, a big, tall, sexy mate. All the guys I saw yesterday was, at least, 6 feet, lean or big muscles, and sexy! How could they all be sexy?" She throws her arms up like a child, sat back, pouting.

"They're werewolves. You will never see an ugly werewolf." Tyrrell stated.

"Anyways, when are we going back to the mansion?"

I shrug, "Maybe later today."

They nod and got on their phones. I got bored after an hour and decided to do my makeup. I went for a natural look but a little heavy on the eyes. I pick out an outfit and decided to wear the new shoes I bought yesterday. The girls got ready also and decided to go to Chick-fil-A and the mall to pass time.

____________________

I know it was short but next chapter will be longer.

Oh! Go check out two of my best friends new books CrypticReading "Lust is Not Love" and KeishaMondell "Loving a Stranger".