Chapter 8

Oh my God! Thank you guys for voting and reading! Also His Only got over 420 reads! Thank you guys so much! And can you guys comment more pleas. I love reading y'all comments and again thank you.

----------

Pack House in the MM.

Twyla

It's Friday night and Sonyae is staying over. Tyrrell and Sonyae will be going with me to visit Jaclyn. I pack the last thing I might need and head to the kitchen. I open the regenerator and grab the cold lasagna. I cut me a big piece of it and pop it into the microwave, setting the time for a minute. I pour me some Brisk Tea into a paper cup and got a fork. I open the microwave before it could even get it one second.

It's a habit; I would make something every night and would get it out the microwave before the time went off. You learn how to be sneaky when growing up in a household of a single mother and four siblings.

I got my food and drink and walk back to my room. I got settle in my bed and start scrolling Instagram's #GrowingUpBlack. I laugh my ass; all of these #GrowingUpBlack are true. But anyways I finish eating the rest of the lasagna and set it on the nightstand; putting my phone on the charger and set the alarm for seven. I said my prayers and drift off to sleep.

_________________________________________

The annoying sound of my alarm going off woke me up. I turn it off and lay back down, after two minutes I went to the bathroom and did my business. I cook breakfast and yell for the girls to get up. As I walk to my room I knock on Tyrrell's door; I start getting all my things together and pick an outfit to wear.

Tyrrell and Sonyae walk in with their bonnets on; Sonyae have red eyes and look like she had one good ass nap. She looks down at the floor, as is it's the most interesting thing in the world. I laugh a little, that nap really fucks her up.

"Ok, y'all get ready, we leave in an hour and make sure y'all have some extra clothes with you just in case." They walk out with a yawn and I start getting ready. I went to my closet and pick a brown sleek straight wig and brush it and making sure nothing is wrong with it.

I brought wigs this pass two years and never wore them. Instead of having my hair braided, or weave sew in's, I been having my real hair breathe for a moment but I miss wearing wigs so I'm going to start wearing them again.

All of us is within an hour and we hop in my white Honda 2014 Accord Sport. Making sure everything is in the car, I started the car and prepare myself for a three hour ride.

__________________________________________

Walking back to my car I got in and close the door. I place the bag of snacks and drinks in the backseat and turn on the car, seeing the gas went from empty to full. I pull out the Gas Station and head back to the road. Now we in their area and Jaclyn text me her address; after a few turns her and there I turn on a back road. Soon I pass a small neighborhood and went deeper into the woods.

Instead of looking like the woods it looks more country. That kind of settle my nerves, I'm familiar of the country because my family lives in it and I grew up in it. While you can say it a mixture of the ghetto and the country.

I came by a huge beautiful house.  A hill is behind the house and the landscape is pretty; it basically your dream house. A 2015 Chevy Impala SS is parked in the long driveway and I call Jaclyn.

'Hello.'

"Hey Jaclyn. Um, correct me if I'm wrong but don't you have an Impala and your address is 463 Red Oak Lane, right?"