Chapter 14

Twyla POV

So today, we have to leave because I can not miss work and the girls have to start working Monday morning. Looking in the mirror, I fix my hair and spray on my favorite perfume. After five minutes, i start feeling myself because I'm looking fine as fuck right now.

"Damn Mami." Sonyae compliment me.

"I just wanna pop pop pop!" Tyrrell start singing and dancing in her bra and jeans.

I look at her as if she is stupid, which she is, and threw a pillow at her. "Can you please come on! Annoying ass..." Sonyae laugh as she put in her earrings.

"Whatever!"

"Y'all wild." Sonyae laugh.

I grab my phone and see Jaclyn texted me.

😝Bunny Jac🐰💕: Hey Hun☺️ I'm going to miss you 😭

🔥Thickems 😈: Wassup Hun! 😂😘 and aww babe😭😘

We continue texting and I got in the car while Sonyae and Tyrrell put the bags the in trunk.

"So you not going to help?"

"No. Who pay for everything. Okay." They finish putting the bags up and I let Tyrrell drive.

"No lie though, you look cute especially your outfit." Sonyae compliment me again.

"Thanks babe." I said as I look down at my outfit. Nothing to much, just comfortable and simple.

Tyrrell start driving down the road when I ask, "Do you know how to get there?"

She look at me, back at the road then made a face. "Maybe..."

"Motherfuck-"

____________

"I can't believe you guys are leaving." Jaclyn said as Tyrrell hug her.

"Hey, don't get all sad on us mane. Until we come back we will call, text, and FaceTime." Sonyae said in a clam tone.

"Her especially because she have no life. All she is work, eat, and sleep. Blah b-blah- ah!" I pinch Tyrrell's arm and glare at her. Jaclyn giggle at us.

I look around, taking a good look at this place. Big, thick tall trees surround the mansion. Also, a few Palm trees here and there, closer to the mansion. The mansion itself looks like it is combined with a hotel. The water fountain made the mansion look even more beautiful.

"So Nanny Jac, how many rooms are in there exactly?"

"Well, um," She put her hand on chin, looking at the mansion. "I honestly don't know the number of room it have but I do know it have a theater, a game room, entertainment room, a library, a gym/crossfit/boxing room, and lastly, a indoor pool that is connected to the outdoor pool."

"Damn..."

"And also, as for bedrooms there are a lot of empty rooms. Most of the teens are in college, live with their parents, or on their own. Only a few of them live here." Jaclyn explain.

We walk in the mansion and it is as beautiful as the outside. We sat down the living - which is a least a house size big - and the girl start asking Jaclyn questions while I look around in awe.