Chapter 4

Tyrrell in the MM.

Twyla

Right now I'm beyond piss. No words could describe how mad I am. I start seeing red and now I can do things that can either send to me jail or hell. I bite down on my teeth and my breath start getting heavy. It's one thing to hurt me but when you hurt my love ones; you better pray to Lord above that I only send you to hospital and not to your grave.

I was running down the hallway when something caught my eye. I look out the window and see guards around a small building. These bitches making this easy for me.

I walk in front of the building like I run the place. Shit, I am not scare. "Luna, go back now." One of them demanded me. I roll my eyes at him. I shot both of them in the chest, grab their guns, and continue my way to the building. Bitch ass niggas.

I walk in and see no one in sight. I hear a voice downstairs and run towards the voice. as I got closer I recognize the voice, Jaclyn. I run faster and open the door. Jaclyn is tied up with tears rolling down her face. Her clothes are torn and her hair is a mess.

"Please! Take me! Please! Use me like you always have! Not her!" They rape Jaclyn before?

"Don't touch me!" Someone yell. I know that voice. Tyrrell. I run to her voice and see a man on top of her, with his shirt off and pants low on his hips. His hands move up and down her sides. She punches him in the face and he's taken back.

"Why you little bitch!" I cock the gun making both of them look my way. Tyrrell look relief and the man look at me with lust. He licks his ashy ass lips and rubs his hands making them sound like sandpaper rubbing together. "Hello thickness." I am disgusted with these people. I walk up to him and smash his head into the wall a few times. I look around and see a wooden baseball bat, grab it and handed to my sister.

"Have fun." She smile and start beating his ass. Soon a group of Kane's men burst in and bullets start flying.

~~~~~~~~~

Tyrrell

Once bullets start shooting, Twyla yell at me to run and I did. I found a back door run out of there with the bat and a gun I found, just in case if one of them niggas come after me. Someone grab my hand and my reflexes take over; pointing the gun at whoever grabbed me. The woman's eyes are wide as she looks at the gun and back at me.

"T-Tyrrell I'm J-Jaclyn. I'm only t-tying to h-help y-you." She stuttered her words out and starts breathing hard. Her clothes are torn and covered in blood in some places. Her nose is red and had dry blood under it, a busted lip, and had a small cut on her cheek. "I-I know y-your s-sister. S-she try t-to save a-and p-protect me and I-I'm trying t-to do t-the same for y-you." I lower the gun as something click on my head. She's the one that try to convince that nigga to rape her instead of me. I nod, not saying anything.

"Please come with me. I can get you to the property line, that way they can't get you." She spoke more clearly. We start making our way to the line when a wolf came out behind a tree. Bitch! I don't have time for this bullshit!

He growl at us and bare his showing blood on them. Jaclyn grabs my hand, pull me behind her. What the hell she doing? She can get kill by that over size dog.

"Jaclyn."

"I owe your sister and I'm too weak to live and if it means to die to protect you then by all means. Tell your sister thank you for being my friend even if it was for a day." Suddenly the wolf jumps on her.

"Ahh!" I got the gun out but before I could do anything a brown reddish wolf jump on the attacker. I grab Jaclyn's wrist, pulling her up and try to run but Jaclyn fell down with small scream. She pulls her leg up, holding it to her chest. I notice that she had three long cuts on the side and blood coming out quickly. I took off my jacket, lifting her up against me and push her leg down, gently. I tie my jacket around her, tightly.

"I'm sorry." I said as she yelps from the pressure. I hear something and quickly pull the gun. The brown reddish wolf step forward and look at Jaclyn with a sad look. It whimper as it step closer.

What the hell?

I cock the gun and its head snap up. It growl at me but I show no emotion. Jaclyn cry in pain and cry a river. I look back at the wolf and it pay no to me. The wolf suddenly shift. I'll admit he is cute but I won't let that detract me.

"Leave."

He growl at me. "If I leave, she will die and she's my mate." I look at him in shock. I know if I don't something she'll die and I can't pick her. Shit I can't even run a mile. He's the only hope for her.

"Try anything and I'll shoot you."

"You can trust me."

"You think at a time like this I can trust anyone let lone you?" He stays silent. He picks her, Jaclyn scream as he did.

"I'm sorry." He apologized to her.

"Before we go anywhere, where's the other wolf?" I ask.

"Dead." He answers with a cold look and I know it for the other wolf.

For next 15 minutes, we walk through the woods trying to find a safe spot, away from them bastards.

(A/N: He has pants on.)