Chapter 15

Twyla

Ending my call with Nathaniel, I walk back to my little work space - what I like to call it - from my break. It been two weeks since we came back and Nathaniel and I been talking and texting kinda on a daily basis. I honestly like being on the phone with him, especially when he calls me just to check up on me.

"T," My boss, Mrs. Bates, call me. "I need you to stay here for while for tomorrow."

"A double?"

"Not necessarily. There a big ass wedding party coming in and I'm tryin' to get as many workers I can to come and stay tomorr'. And one of them requested you. I honestly don't know how long it's going to be but they want the full thing."

"'Ight. I got ya."

"Thanks."

I wave my hand as a sign in saying 'You're welcome'. I start cleaning and setting up the equipment for my next client. I put on my apron with the company name and my name printed on it with 'Cosmetologist' under my name. Looking in the mirror making sure my hair is in a neat ponytail.

My client came in and I got to work. I start with treading her brows and waxing some area of her face then giving her a facial. After twelve minutes we was done.

"Can you also do some eyelash extensions?"

"Sure."

___________

On my way home I picked up three boxes of pizza. Pulling up my driveway I see the almost every light on in the house. 'They act like they pay bills in this house.' I grab the boxes of pizza and went in the house.

Sitting the boxes of pizza down on the kitchen table, I yell their name. "Ty! Sonyae!"

'They got me fucked up if they think imma clean all this shit up.'

I took off my coat and place down my purse. I pop my fingers, wrists, neck, and back and that kinda put me in a relax mood.

I wash my hands and dry them after I was done. My nails caught my attention and I stared at them for a minute. Whenever I go get my nails done I feel more pretty about myself. I swear things like this make a female feel better herself. But my nails are cute, I have a pink/peach nude color on both of my middle fingers and one ring with jewels on them while the rest are rose gold.

Just as I was about to grab a slice of pizza they came in, dancing. They have on cheetah print clothes and sunglasses.

When I was just a little girl my mama used to tuck me into bed and she'd read me a story
It always was about a princess in distress and how a guy would save her and end up with her glory
I'd lie in bed and think about the person that I wanted to be
Then one day I realized that fairy tale life wasn't for me

They dance around me and the kitchen lip singing. They try to match the dancing to to the lyrics and succeed and fail.

I don't want to be like Cinderella
They start posing with this line..

Sittin' in a dark cold dusty cellar
And popping their back to this one..

Waitin' for somebody to come and set me free
I don't want to be like Snow White waiting
For a handsome prince to come and save me
On I will survive
Unless somebody's on my side

They continue their mini concert until the song was over. They end it with a pose, both are breathing hard.

"So, are y'all gone eat the pizza or?"

"I didn't even notice." Sonyae over to the pizza and open the first box. "Aye! You got cheese pizza with extra cheese!" She a plate and got two slices. "Thanks!"

Tyrrell grabbed a plate and opened the second box. "You came through sis! Got that meat lovers!"

I grab a plate, grab me some pizza and a Coke and I left for my room. "Y'all cleaning that shit up before y'all go to bed and don't touch my pizza!"

I start taking off my clothes and leaving myself only in some panties and a bra. I sat down and turn on the tv. Go on the recordings, I click on 'The Real' and start watching it. After two episodes, I got ready for my shower.

Wiping off my makeup, take off my wig and wig cap, and jewelry I put on my pink du-rag and shower cap and I hop in the shower. As I wash my body, I feel hair on my legs and a little on my lower stomach. I groan as a grab the razor. I don't want to do this. I just want to get in the bed and go to sleep. 'If I shave that would be an extra seven minutes plus three minutes to go back to check for hairs I didn't shave. That nine more minutes that would have to spend in here. Then have to do all the shit I do after I shave..... Forget it, I ain't shaving.'

I sat the razor down and and wash the rest of my body. I turn off the water, dry myself off and wrap the trowel around me. After washing my face and did my "nightly routine" I put on some panties and a big t-shirt.

I walk out my room with my plate and cup to go get some more pizza and juice. Ty Dolla $ign 'Zaddy' was playing when I entered the kitchen and I starting sing along. Tyrrell was dancing along to the song as she wash the dishes and Sonyae was wiping on the tables. I took two slices of pizza and pour some lemonade in my cup.

"Sooo.... big sister T," Sonyae stop cleaning and grabbed my attention. "How you feel about Alpha Nathaniel?" She had a small smirk on her face with her slick ass.

"What you mean?" I asked with a full mouth.

"I mean how you feel about him? Like, you find him cute? Sexy? Fine?"She lifted her fingers up for every description word. "Zaddy material?" She smiled with that sentence and place her hands on the table and came closer with every question.

"She keep callin' me Zaddy. She keep callin' me Zaddy." Tyrrell started singing when Sonyae said that. "Haha ahh!" She laughed with her tongue out.

"Of course I find him attractive. Hell, he's fine as fuck. Who wouldn't find him attractive? With them pretty ass eyes and man bun, girl..." I smirk as I looked up and down and smiled.

I grabbed my plate and cup and walking out the kitchen. "Plus when 'Zaddy' come on I only think about him! Hahah!" I laughed with my tongue out as I heard them screaming "Oh my God".

"Night!" I yelled as I closed my door.

_____________

Ight, I long it been fucking long since a update but life sucks and writers block is a bitch. I'm honestly sorry for the long wait and yea. 😕

Anyways this chapter is a filler by the way.

OH! THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR THE READS, COMMENTS, AND VOTES😭😭😭👏🏽👏🏽😌 that means so much to me💕 Yall real😘.

Questions: what y'all think about Nathaniel? Y'all like him or not? What y'all think his personality like?