Chapter 5

Andrew in the MM.

Tyrrell

Once we found a place to chill, he sat on the ground with Jaclyn close to him.

Sweat roll down my neck and forehead. I move my hair out the way and feel it's wet. Son of a bitch. Sweat in my hair. One of my biggest pet peeves. I start digging my pockets for a hair tie and found on in my back pocket. I tie my hair in a messy bun and wipe the sweat of my neck and forehead.

"My Alpha just contacted me and he is coming here with your sister." My head whip toward his way so fast I'm surprise I didn't get whiplash.

"Okay." I said with a heavy breath. 5 minutes pass and it seems like 20 years. I keep looking around for my sister but only see trees. I sat down and pray nothing happened to Twyla.

~~~~~

Twyla

I walk out the building with blood all over the dress. My hair is a mess, a bruise on my leg and ass, and sweat all over my body. Plus my makeup is mess up. I'm sure I look like the Joker.

Now, where the hell Tyrrell go?

I look around the woods and took a deep breath. At times like these I wish I was a werewolf. And speaking of werewolves, the one from before is coming my way.

I don't know what about this wolf but I feel... safe around it. Like I don't have to worry about anything.

I look down at my feet and see blood over them. Ew, I have to take 5 showers to feel clean from this blood. I look up and see a man, a very sexy man. Now don't worry he have pants on.

I immediately notice how tall he is. He at least got to be 6'4 or 6'5 and compare to my midget ass that tall.

I feel like I'm standing next to a skyscraper.

Now usually I don't like dudes with hair that passes their ear, unless its dreads, but it works for him. And he's even sexier with that tattoo on his wrist up to his arm.

I snap out of my thoughts as I realize he is now 2 feet away of me. Why the fuck I'm admiring him when I got to find my sister, again.

"Are you alright?" His deep voice sent a shiver down my spine. His eyes held concern and something else.

"Yea. Now move." I push him out my way and he grabs my hand. Sparks exploded when his simple touch.

Damn, why did I have to find him now?

I pause as I remember what I look like. Bitch.

"And I know where your sister is." Now that caught my attention.

"Then why the fuck is we still here? Take me to her." I command. He nods without saying a word. He shifts back to his wolf form and wait for me to get on his back but one small problem.

"How do you expect me to get your back when I'm the same height as a 7 year old?"

Now before anyone says why I'm being mean or I'm acting like a bitch, well at a time like this I don't have time to act all lovey dovey with him. That can wait until later; but now I have to find my sister.

He bends down to my level so I can get on his back. Once I got on, grip his fur and he took off. The wind whips my hair over my face and goosebumps form on my expose skin. I see some figures up a head, as we got closer one of them figures is Tyrrell. Only 12 feet away, I jump off of him and run to my sister.

"Twyla!" I crush her in a hug and hug her like I would never see her again.

"I'm so sorry, Tyrrell. I'm so sorry. I'll never let that happen to you again, I swear. I love you, ok? I love you." I apologize and told her. I kiss the top of her head and hold her tightly.

"Twyla, it's not your fault and I love you too. And I'm never letting that happen to you again. I love you too." She kisses my cheek and lay her head on my shoulder. A tear fell down my face and my heart slow down as a thought process in my mind.

Tyrrell is safe and is with me again.

~~~~~~~

"There you go Miss Twyla. Here's the cream for your bruises and the pills to take for the next two months. Now remember to put the cream on your bruises every night and day and take one pill every day. You should be feeling better in the next four weeks. Do you have any questions?" The pack doctor informs and asks me. I shook my head and thank her.

I'm out of that bloody dress and now dress in a hoodie and sweatpants. The last thing I remember was riding on his back then waiting for someone to pick take us the hospital while hugging Tyrrell. I must have fallen asleep between that or the ride, then I woke up in a hospital bed.

"Ok. I'll just go your paper so you can be discharge." She walks out the room. I wiggle in my chair, trying find a comfortable position. The door open and Tyrrell walk in. She's now in a school sweatshirt and sweatpants. Her cuts and bruises are taken care of.

"Hey."

"Hey." She sat down across from me.

"How you feeling?"

"Like I just took a shit that make your booty feel like it's on fire." I said. Tyrrell start laughing her ass off. "It does! It's not funny."

"Damn shame. You need ice?" She asks me with a laugh, trying to be funny.

"Yes!" She laughs harder. I give her my middle finger. That shit isn't funny.

"When we going home?"

"Once she comes back with the papers." Within ten minutes she came back and we are both discharge. We begin walk out when I remember something. I ask a nurse and she told me what room.

"Where you going?" Tyrrell ask.

"To see Jaclyn." Tyrrell step in front of me suddenly. She looks down at the floor before looking back up.

"Before you go in there, she told me to tell you that thank you for being for friend, even if it was only for a day. And she was even willing to die for me because she said that she was too weak to live and she owe you for protecting her." Tears form in her eyes, as well as mine. I start speed walking to her room.

I knock and a man opens the door. He let us in and the sight of her is heartbreaking. Jaclyn is hook up on many tubes, an oxygen mask on and her whole body is particularly wrapped up. But thank God is she made this far.

"How is she doing?" I ask the man.

"Not good but ok. The doctor said she will need a lot of time to heal since her wolf is weak and was put to coma so the healing can be faster. She has two broken ribs, a broken ankle, blood loss, and very fragile bones." My heart broke as he told me. I walk to her and start doing something my mama always did when time was trough. I pray.

I touch her hand and start praying to God to heal her, protect her, all her illness to go away, to make her get back on her feet as a healthier, stronger woman. I end it with an Amen and turn to the man.

"Thank you for bring her here and protecting her."

"And thank you, both, for protecting and fighting for her when I couldn't. If it wasn't for you she might not be here. Thank you so much." He thanks me with water in his eyes. He fought back the tears and give both of us a hug.

"I'm Andrew by the way."

"I'm Twyla and this is my sister Tyrrell." He smiles weakly at us.

"Well, we should be going now. Thank you again." We walk out the room with one last glance at Jaclyn. We were down the hall when Tyrrell stop.

"Wait one minute." She runs back down the hallway to Jaclyn's room. She put two minutes later.

"Before you ask any questions, I give him both our numbers for Jaclyn and told him if she or him need anything just call us." I didn't disagree with her and glad she thought about that.

I grab her hand and start walking. "Let's go home."

------------

Um, can whoever is reading this can you like vote or comment? Show me some love. Damn.