Left Behind- Carlos De Vil ⚠️? M

Male Reader

Summary/Background Information: Y/n grew up with the "Cour Four". Being the oldest son of the Big Bad Wolf, Y/n didn't get much space, so being able to just go and spend time alone with his friends was always great. When they were 14, Carlos and Y/n finally got up the courage to confess, and have been dating ever since. However everything changed when they all got invited to attend the school "Auradon Prep". Well, all of them except for Y/n, of course. Being separated for a year really took a toll on their relationship, but what'll happen when they come back to the isle? 

3rd Person POV

Y/n stared at the sight in front of him. The cluster of little buildings and alleyways, people running around and yelling. The strong smell that admitted from not only the buildings but the people in them. The big gate that stood tall in front of everything, just almost touching the large storm cloud that had settled over the isle. 

But most importantly, past all of that, Auradon. The big fancy castle that only the most privileged and lucky people could get to see. The place Y/n despised with every bone in his body. 

He sat on the roof of the old hideout that he used to share with the VK's. They all used to sneak out of their own houses and sleep there, laughing and having fun. They'd run around the isle, stealing whatever they wanted and making big murals on the sides of buildings. This hideout used to be so full of life, but now it was just....empty. 

Y/n would still sleep there sometimes, tonight being one of those nights. It was always so crowded at home, him being the oldest of 7 siblings. But then again, it was lonely here aswell. The boy sighed, breathing in the cold night air. He could remember when him and Carlos would sneak up here and have little date nights. Those were probably Y/n's favorite times. 

*****

"3 points!" Carlos laughed, earning a high five from his boyfriend. "Good throw baby, try hitting that lamp right there" Y/n grinned, pointing to an old lamp sitting in an alleyway. "For how much?" 

"Hmm...5 points."

"Nuh uh! That's atleast an 8!" Carlos exclaimed, setting his throwing-rock down on the roof top. "Oh please, you'd be lucky if it was a 6!" 

The two kept bickering, unable to settle on a certain score. "Ugh fine, a 7!" Y/n said, earning a nod from the white haired boy. The two stared at eachother  for a minute, before bursting out laughing. "Ah man, that was great" Carlos sighed, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to Y/n's forehead. 

"Uh- I think you missed." Y/n grinned, pointing to his lips. Carlos smirked and leaned in again, kissing him sweetly. Y/n smiled into the kiss, grabbing Carlos's cheek. 

"D'you think they're up here- oh c'mon!"  The two pulled apart and saw their friends, Jay, Evie and Mal standing in the door way. "Right now, really?" Jay sighed, leaning against to door frame. "Awww y'all are so cute!" Evie gushed, earning a groan from Mal. "When you lovebirds are done, we're gonna go and grab some food." She said, walking away.

Carlos and Y/n laughed, standing up and brushing off their jeans. "Shall we go, my king?" Y/n said jokingly, holding his arm out for Carlos. "Oh but of course, kind sir." Carlos laughed, as the two ran to catch up with the others. 

*****

Y/n sighed, shaking his head at the memory. Everything was so great, until the 4 had been invited to attend Auradon Prep. That's right Auradon. The big, fancy school literally designed for the descendants of royalty, and them only. Anyone else, however, well they were cursed to stay in this big, smelly island forever.