Cat Valentine - Soulmate AU 🦋 F

Request by her Belizeannon

Fem reader

Soulmate AU

Summary/background info: Y/n Vega is the sister of Tori and Trina Vega, middle child to be exact. She goes to Hollywood Arts aswell as her siblings, but one of Tori's friends catches her eye. Cat Valentine- aka her soulmate. She is too scared to talk to Cat, so she just avoids her as much as possible. But one day Tori invites them over to the house.

Everyone's soulmate's names is written on their arms.

H/c - hair color

F/s - Favorite Song

3rd Person POV

3 teenagers strolled down the halls of Hollywood Arts, preparing for their next classes as they made their way towards the lockers. Carson, a dark haired boy with a talent for the bass, Harper,  the girl who was sure to win the award for "Best African American Actress" sometime in her near future, and Y/n, a h/c haired girl with a talent for the guitar and the drums. 

"You going to the play auditions tomorrow?"

"Nah- I've got a project for art class. Gotta make a band poster of some kind." 

"Lucky- I've gotta write another freaking script." Carson sulked, causing the other 2 to laugh lightly. "It's not funny- I'm pretty sure Sikowitz is running out of ideas for assignments and is just repeating everything"

Y/n patted his shoulder, chuckling at her friend. Harper walked besides them, scrolling through 'the slap' on her phone. The 3 arrived at Carson's locker, and the boy began to unlock his brightly colored locker. Y/n leaned against the neighboring locker, sticking her hands in her pockets and watched Harper laugh at something on her phone.

"Look at this-" she stuck her phone out for the h/c and the brunette to see as a video began to play on her screen. "Oh god- we've gotta do that sometime." Y/n chuckled, and Carson nodded in agreement. However their conversation was cut short when a familiar voice called out from around the corner. "Y/n! Come here for a sec!" 

Y/n poked her head around the corner, meeting the eyes of her slightly younger sister, Tori. Behind her was one of her friends- Andre Harris. "Need something?" She asked, stepping around the wall to meet the girl. Tori nodded. "Yeah- my friends are gonna come over tomorrow after school, is that alright?" She asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. Y/n shrugged and nodded. "Course it's fine- why wouldn't it be." 

"Just checking- oh here they come now!" Y/n followed the gaze of her sister, and saw 4 more teens walking in their direction. "Hey guys" Beck said simply, Jade walking next to him with a large cup of coffee in her hands. Next to them was Robbie and Cat- well, Robbie, Rex and Cat. 

"Well speak of the devil" Andre chuckled, turning to the others. "Oh really, and what were you talking about exactly?" Jade said, taking another sip of her warm beverage. "Not much- I was just asking Y/n about you guys coming over tomorrow. Right y/n-"

But Tori turned around, the h/c had gone. 

"Y/n?"

Around the corner, the girl quickly walked past her friends, hiding behind them. "You good?" Carson asked, closing his locker. Harper sighed. "The redhead again? Really?" she said, raising an eyebrow at the panicked girl. Y/n huffed  and stuffed her hands back in her pockets, trudging away. "Shut up" she retorted, walking away  quickly as her friends walked past her quickly. 

"Youre gonna have to talk to her eventually" Carson said, him and Harper rushing to keep up with the girl. "I don't have any classes with her- so I won't have to." She huffed, and her friends rolled their eyes. "You will tomorrow- did you not just hear your sister inviting them over?"  Carson said, looking down at her in amusement. At those words y/n stopped in her tracks, realization sinking in. Her friends chuckled, while y/n grimaced.