Sodapop Curtis - Can't Help Falling In Love🦋 M

Can't Help Falling In Love - Song Fic

Sodapop x Male Reader - Can't Help Falling In Love

Sodapop Curtis x Soc!Male! Reader

Song fic

Can't Help Falling In Love, Elvis Presley

Fluff

Warning: None, besides the fact that it's unedited. Various people have asked for a part 2, which I am working on I promise. 

I attempted a mood board for this, it's very shitty and kinda crooked but I spent half an hour on it so-

I'm aware how weird it looks. Anyways, enjoy :) (THIS IS OLD I'LL REMAKE LATER)

Wise men say

Only fools rush in...

'Gosh, he sure is pretty...'

Sodapop leaned against the counter, dirty rag in his hand while the other held up his chin. He stared at you, the h/c boy across the room with a dreamy look in his eyes, almost completely unaware of everything else around him.

You and the rest of your 'soc' friends were searching the small aisles of the gas station, looking for snacks. When you came up to the counter, smiling at him brightly he damn near fainted

But I can't help, falling in love with you...

. "U-uh, will that be all?" He asks, mentally cursing himself at how stupid he sounded. "Nah, thanks though." You say kindly, tossing a couple of dollars on the counter before leaving the small store. His love struck stare lingers on your retreating figure, hand held up in a small wave and a weak smile.

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin?

You are a Soc, and you are a boy. He shouldn't love you the way he did.

If I can't help falling in love with you?

...but, the way you smiled at him? Are so kind to him, despite the social differences between you two?

It tore his heart to shreds, every fiber of his being wanting so badly to just hold you close to him.

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

Only Steve and Ponyboy knew of his crush, which was surprising considering the heart eyes he would send your way everytime you were within a 50 foot radius of each other. Whenever he saw you from across the street, or at another table at the Dingo, his legs turned to jelly.

Take my hand

Take my whole life, too

You could ask for the entire continent of Europe and that boy would do everything he could to get it to you. He'd give up everything, just to hold your hand.

For I can't help falling in love with you

If only you knew what you were doing to the greaser.

... Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

You were the kindest Soc any one in Tulsa had the pleasure of meeting, social status didn't matter to you. And Sodapop? Well he was the most charming greaser known to man, albeit not the brightest his personality easily made up for it.

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

It was because of this that Soda would stay up at night, fantasizing of the two of you finally becoming a thing. Personality wise alone, you would make a perfect pair. To him, it must be a sign, right?

Take my hand...

Take my whole life, too

Every time he saw you with your friends, he'd have to resist the urge just to go up and hug you. As creepy as it may sound, it was true. He pined after you, day after day.

For I can't help falling in love with you

And while he knew, it was gonna be seen as wrong, and not everyone was gonna like it. At the rate he was going, nothing was to come of it. He was far too nervous.

But for now...

For I can't help falling in love with you

He was absolute smitten.