Chapter Thirty

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Chibi-Usa holds onto Usagi while Selene holds onto me. "Enough is enough!" Usagi calls out.

"We won't allow you to do whatever you want anymore!" I shout with narrowed eyes.

"What?!" He demands.

Usagi and I share a look and nod our heads. "Moon Princess Halation!" We both call out.

Our attacks hit him dead on, and he yells, and his figure disappears to show a black crystal hovering in the sky. The crystal shines before it turns to dust and disappears.

Usagi places a hand on Chibi-Usa's shoulder, which causes her to look up at Usagi with a smile, who smiles back down at her. Selene jumps into my arms and snuggles into my chest, causing me to chuckle softly.

We head back to the Crystal Palace, and we make it inside. Usagi is holding Chibi-Usa's hand while Selene is still in my arms. We stop and look before us to see two female figures encased in crystals, energy glowing around them.

"So, that Chibi-Usa and Selene-chan's Mamas," Usagi states with wide eyes.

"Sailor Moon," Chibi-Usa says, causing Usagi to look at her. "Thank you." Chibi-Usa lets go of Usagi's hand and runs over to where her Mama and Oba are. Selene jumps out of my arms and looks up at me. "Thank you, Mama." She says the last part is muttered, so only I can hear it. She runs toward Chibi-Usa.

The pair stop and look back at us with their arms folded behind their backs. "Thank you, everyone. We're okay now." They both say at the same time.

Energy surrounds all of us. "We're always with you, Chibi-Usa!/ Selene!" Usagi and I comment at the same time.

"Yeah." They both agree with large smiles on their faces.

The same energy surrounds us. I blink to see that we are back in our bodies, back in Usagi's bedroom. Usagi is the next to stir and sit up. "We were able to get back?"

The orb with Sailor Pluto floats over to Usagi and me. "Thank you, Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestia." The others come to and look at the orb. "Thank you, everyone."

"Chibi-Usa.../Selene... Is she okay now?" Usagi and I question at the same time. We blink and look at each other before looking back at Pluto.

Pluto nods her head. We watch as Chibi-Usa and Selene slowly open their eyes and sit up. "I slept very well." Chibi-Usa comments.

Usagi places her arms around Chibi-Usa with a smile on her face. "We did it! They recovered!"

Chibi-Usa wakes up fully, and her eyes widen when she sees Pluto. "Puu?" The orb floats over to her, and Chibi-Usa grabs it. "Puu, I want to go back to the future."

"You are not ready yet, Small Lady." Pluto scolds.

"What?" Chibi-Usa questions surprised.

"And the enemy is certain to appear in this ear again with another new plot. Protecting this era will be the same as protecting the future." Pluto looks at us. "Sailor senshi, please look after Small Lady, Little Hime and Little Wolf." Her figure begins to disappear, showing her eyes. "And please do not let go of the Silver Crystals, no matter what." The orb begins to glow once more.