Chapter Twenty-Seven

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"Well, as they say, 'You get along as well as you fight,'" Mako-chan comments.

"They're the same as us," Ami-chan adds.

"So true, it is the same." I agree softly.

A sly look appears on Rei's face. "Oh, but they don't seem to have a goofball as we do."

Usagi turns to look at Rei and moves close to her. "Rei-chan, who are you talking about?"

"I don't know. I'm sure she knows who she is, though." Rei teases.

"What did you say?" Usagi demands.

Usagi and Rei glare at each other, and Rei sticks her tongue out before they let out a hmph and turn their heads away, causing Mako-chan, Ami-chan, and Minako-chan to sweatdrop, and I let out a soft chuckle.

"Rei-chan, you meanie!" Usagi complains.

"You just think that everything I say is something bad about you!" Rei states.

I chuckle as the Four Ayakashi Sisters continue arguing with Rei and Usagi.

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

Chibi-Usa, Selene and Teddy gaze into the water as leaves fly around them.

"It can't...It can't be..." Chibi-Usa denies it, her face pale. "Usagi is the legendary senshi, Sailor Moon? Oba is the other legendary senshi, Sailor Celestia? And Rei-chan and the others are the sailor senshi?"

Chibi-Usa turns around and runs off. Selene and Teddy share a look. "She's surprised...so Oba didn't tell her?" Teddy questions.

Selene shakes her head. "It seems that way, but Mama told us everything."

They share another look before chasing after Chibi-Usa. As they leave, a ball of energy appears in the sky briefly.

Rubeus appears in front of the mirror and gazes down at the city with his arms crossed over his chest. "This time! This time, I will erase the Rabbits and the Silver Crystals from this world."

Green energy flickers through the mirrors as a woman laughs loudly.

Rubeus turns to look but has to cover his eyes with his arms as bright green lights are released from the mirrors towards the centre. A ball of energy forms and a woman stands there when it disappears.

The woman has light green hair and light brown eyes. She wears a short, sleeveless black dress with matching gloves and boots. She also has black earrings, an emerald necklace and an emerald bracelet. In her hand, she is holding a pink fluffy fan.

The light fully disappears, and Rubeus lowers his hand. "Esmeraude!"

Esmeraude laughs as she moves her fan in front of her face. "Long time no see, Rubeus." She walks over to him and looks at the mirror. "So, this is the twentieth-century Tokyo Juban area? It's so tiny, and it's not very pretty either. I wonder if I'll be able to manage in a place like this?"