Chapter Thirty-Nine

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"Wait, Sailor Moon. It's still dangerous! Come back!" I call out worriedly.

Usagi looks back and waves her hand in dismissal. "Oh, it's fine. Don't worry." The smoke disappears, and the dragon is glaring down at Usagi. Usagi panics and turns around, but she falls to the ground. The dragon moves closer to her. I rush forward, grab Usagi and jump back her to where the others are.

"Let's do it!" Rei orders.

"Okay!" Ami-chan agrees.

"Burning Mandala!" Rei calls out.

"Shine Aqua Illusion!" Ami-chan calls out.

Rei's attack hits the dragon's chest, and Ami-chan's attack freezes its tail. The dragon lets out a roar. The ice shatters from around its tail before it opens its mouth and breaths fire back at Rei and Ami-chan. The pair dodge out of the way but land on the ground. "It's no use! There's no end to it!"

Ami-chan looks back at Rei. "Are we just not powerful enough to beat it?"

"Don't give up!" Mamo-chan encourages. "Remember what the King said! Ascertain its true form! And believe in the power of justice!"

"Ascertain its true form?" Ami-chan repeats.

"That dragon's true form is..." Mako-chan continues.

"A person's heart." Usagi finishes.

The dragon opens its mouth and releases fire towards us. "Watch out!" Mamo-chan calls out as he pushes the three of us out of the way. "Let's do it, Celestia! Sailor Moon!"

"Yes!" Usagi and I agree at the same time.

Mamo-chan jumps in the air and releases a rose. It is embedded in the gem inside the crown. The gem shatters, and Energy surrounds the dragon, causing it to roar. Mamo-chan lands on the ground. "Now! Don't hesitate, Celesta! Sailor Moon!"

"Yes!" Usagi and I nod our heads.

We get out our moon rods. "Please, Moon Rod."

"Moon Princess Halation!" We both call out at the same time.

Our attack hits the dragon, and it crumbles to dust. Esmeraude appears with the same crown.

"Esmeraude..." Usagi trials off.

Esmeraude's body disappears, leaving only the black crown behind. The crown begins to fall before that, too, disappears.

~~~3rd POV~~~

Esmeraude screams as she falls into a black void and disappears.

Elsewhere, Prince Demande has his eyes closed after sipping his wine.

"Prince Demande..." Her voice mutters.

Prince Demande opens his eyes. "Esmeraude..."

In the base, Artemis is cheering. "They did it! They did it, Luna! Crescent! Yue!"

King Endymion walks in.

"King?" Luna questions.

He looks at Selene and Teddy and sighs in relief before looking back at the four cats. "Small Lady has disappeared. There is no sign of her anywhere in the Crystal Palace."