Chapter Eleven

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"I sacrificed precious studying time to memorise my lines! Give me back the time to read three study guides! Bubble Spray Freezing!" Ami-chan calls out.

Bipierrot is now encased in ice. Usagi and I get out our rods. "Ruining the play is unforgivable!" Usagi scolds angrily.

"Moon Princess Halation!" We both call out at the same time.

"Cleansing!" She turns back into a card; black smoke is released, and the card fades to black.

The crowd cheers. I hear Shingo in the crowd. "It's great! This is the best play ever!"

Moonlight Knight is standing on the crescent moon. "Now, this is a happy ending. A girl's face in the spotlight is beautiful. Adieu." The crescent moon is drawn into the air, and the curtains shut.

The spotlight is shining on us. The crowd is still cheering. "Encore! Encore! Encore!"

We wave. "We did it!" We smile and say together.

~~~Present~~~

Cardian attacks during the early morning hours, causing Usagi and me to sneak out of the house. "Now, Sailor Moon, Sailor Celestia!" Luna orders.

We take out our rods. "Moon Princess Halation!" We both call out at the same time.

"Cleansing!" the Cardian turns back into her card. Black smoke is released, and the card fades to black.

Eiru's and An's image appears in the sky. "Damn you, sailor senshi!" Eiru curses.

"Just you remember this!" An shouts.

The sun begins to rise from behind us. Due to that, Ami-chan, Mako-chan, Usagi, and I are late heading to school. "I'm gonna be late!" Usagi cries.

"I am going to be late! And I have never been late in all my fourteen years of life!" Ami-chan admits.

"Unless we run faster, we'll be in trouble!" Mako-chan warns.

We get to school as the bell is starting to ring. We run up to our classroom. Usagi opens the classroom door. "Here!" Usagi's foot gets caught in a bucket and crashes into a cabinet. "Tsukino Usagi is here!" Ms Haruna is standing behind Usagi. "Even when I try this hard, she'll still mark me for tardiness."

"Tsukino Usagi-san, it's nice that you are always so energetic, but please be a little quieter when you enter the classroom." Ms Haruna scolds.

"Yes, ma'am." Usagi agrees.

"Then, I will continue taking attendance." Ms Haruna says as she walks back up to the front of the class.

Usagi and I share a look. What's the matter with Ms Haruna...She is in a good mood.

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Staff Room~~~

The phone rings, and a male teacher answers it. He stands up when Ms Haruna walks in. "Sakurada-Sensei, you have a phone call."