Chapter Twenty-Two

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Chibi-Usa follows our gazes to the right of the boat to see the pair of them. Chibi-Usa lifts her hand and waves with a smile on her face. "I'm glad!"

They turn to the right and swim away from our boat. Chibi-Usa lowers her hand and places it on the boat. "I see. They're going."

"I think they're going to look for a quieter place to live." Ami-chan offers.

Rei places a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, you know it's for the best."

"Yeah." Chibi-Usa agrees sadly before tears fill her eyes. "Kirin-chan, don't ever be separated from your Mama."

Kirin-chan squeaks, causing the tears to leave Chibi-Usa's eyes. She waves at them with a smile on her face. "Bye-bye, Kirin-chan! Rei-chan, I can eat fish now!"

"Oh? Really?" Rei questions.

"Yeah, Kirin-chan taught me," Chibi-Usa says happily.

"Well done, Chibi-Usa." I praise softly, causing a large smile to appear on her face.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

Usagi suddenly lets out a loud shout in the middle of the night. I look down to see Selene and Teddy still asleep. I carefully get out of bed and head into Usagi's room. I walk inside just in time to see Luna lift her head.

"What are you yelling about in the middle of the night?" Luna lowers her gaze to Usagi's bed. "What?"

There is a large wet puddle, and Usagi stares at said puddle in disbelief.

Luna sweatdrops and turns her head to look at Usagi. "Usagi-chan...Don't tell me...you...You're in eighth grade already, right? You're in the eighth grade, and you still wet...wet...wet...wet...wet...wet...wet your bed?! Unbelievable! How embarrassing!"

Usagi snaps out of it when her cover moves about and a low groan. She reaches forward and pulls the cover away to show Chibi-Usa with a wet patch on her pyjama bottoms.

"Chibi-Usa!" Usagi yells.

~~~3rd POV~~~

Energy appears, and the figure of Wiseman pops through the ground before his crystal ball floats in front of him. "I foresee...When the sun rises and dawn approaches, in the town called Juban, energy will appear in the sky near a pedestrian bridge."

"Near a pedestrian bridge in the Juban area? And the source of the energy..." Rubeus questions.

"None other than the Rabbits." Wiseman comments.

"Well, I will have the Four Ayakashi Sisters search the area immediately. By the way, Wiseman, how are things over there? Has Crystal Tokyo fallen yet?" Rubeus queries. "Our clan should have most of Crystal Tokyo under control by now."

"A powerful energy is being fired from the Crystal Points in the surrounding area," Wiseman states.

"A powerful energy?" Rubeus questions. "Who are they?"