Chapter Forty-Two

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OCcharacter (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M for Future Sexual Content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Author Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Usagi gasps as Wiseman sends a ball of energy towards her. Usagi's eyes widen, and she takes a step back.

A skull flashes beneath Wiseman's cape as he laughs.

Usagi looks down with wide eyes. "Demande!"

Prince Demande has moved in front of her and got the brink of the attack instead. Prince Demande slowly stands up, blood seeping through.

"So, you still have the energy to stand up. You will die together with Sailor Moon!" Wiseman releases energy from his crystal ball.

Prince Demande looks at him. "Do not underestimate me!" Prince Demande releases a ball of energy once more.

The attacks meet in the middle, and Prince Demande's attack pushes Wiseman's attack back. It is sent back to him and causes him to yell as his hands shatter into pieces. His yell abruptly ends, and his empty cape falls to the floor. His crystal ball hovers and floats to the ground, and the purple energy from inside it disappears.

Prince Demande's legs shake as the blood seeps through even more. He falls to his knees and begins to fall onto his side. Usagi rushes over to him and catches him before he does. "Demande, hang in there!"

"Sailor Moon, it seems that I was mistaken. My wish was to allow my clan to emigrate to the Earth. And to accomplish that, I was willing to risk my life. But somewhere along the way, I fell for Wiseman's deception, and I ended up allowing many to be sacrificed. I had forgotten my heart as a human."

The crystal ball behind them glows with purple energy without the pair noticing.

"But you saved me." Usagi points out.

An image of a skull appears in the crystal ball, and it begins to float up in the air.

"If you've realised your mistake, from now on, you can correct your ways," Usagi adds.

A smile appears on Prince Demande's face. "That's true, but I am no longer... "

"Demande!" Usagi calls out.

The shattered body parts of Wiseman slowly make their way towards the cape.

"Just as the Four Ayakashi Sisters are living happily now...Just as how you tried to save Saphir...We may be able to live together with the people of the Earth if we allow our hearts to communicate with others." Prince Demande comments.

Wiseman's cape slowly begins to hover along with his crystal ball.

Tears fill Usagi's eyes. "And to do that, we need your help."

Prince Demande reaches up to Usagi's face. "Are you crying for me?" He wipes away the tears from one of her eyes, but they flood back. "You are the ones who will build the future. Please take care of the Black Moon Clan of the Dark Moon on Nemesis."

Usagi nods her head. "Okay."

His eyes widen slightly when he senses energy invade his head and the words Selena gives him. 'Saphir isn't dead. He is in a healing sphere. You will join him there.' He slowly closes his eyes. "Thank goodness." He opens his eyes and looks up at Usagi. "Sailor Moon, I love you." He closes his eyes, and his head drops to the side.