Chapter Five

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Mama is treating Papa and Shingo's injuries. "Ouch! That hurts!"

"That's what you get for leaving me at home and going off to have fun." Mama pouts.

Papa isn't wearing his shirt and has his elbow on the table, resting his cheek on his hand. "But I still can't believe that was caused by computer problems."

Usagi is leaning against my side, holding Luna in her arms. "I can't use my tiara anymore, and Nee-chan can't use her fans either. I'm so confused! What should I do?!"

Luna looks up at Usagi from inside her arms. "Usagi-chan..."

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

Eiru lifts his head. "Flower gazing?"

"That's right!" An agrees. "It's a banquet held at this time by the inhabitants on this planet. The banquet is held throughout the day and night. I heard that they spend a lot of energy during this time."

"I was told that gorgeous flowers used to bloom on the Doom Tree when our clan was in power." Eiru closes his eyes, and the image appears in his mind.

An opens up her eyes and gazes up at the Doom Tree. Eiru lifts his head and opens his eyes. "Flower gazing..." He lets out a laugh. "It seems like we'll get plenty of human energy."

~~~Selena's POV~~~

We are planning to meet the girls today to sit in the park. I change into a blue silk, flowy dress that rests across my shoulder with a ribbon tied around my neck with white lilies attached at the bottom, a gold belt around my waist with a lily and thin ribbons attached, blue high heels with a lily attached to the side. My hair is loose for a change and reaches below my hips, and I am wearing a gold headband with a lily and blue ribbon attached to the side. 

Usagi is wearing her green shirt, long light purple skirt, and her turquoise jacket