Chapter Thirty-Six

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Momo brings the mop down and hits the ground as Chibi-Usa isn't there due to Rei grabbing her. She twirls the mop before lunging at us again, and we dodge out of the way.

"Watch out!" Mako-chan calls out before I hear her let out a yell.

"Jupiter!" We all call out. The silver-haired man had appeared behind Mako-chan and released energy towards her. The lilac-haired man releases energy from his hands, forming a box around us. It released the same energy, causing the others to yell, though it wasn't bothering me.

Chibi-Usa breaks from Rei's grasp, and Selene jumps from mine. "Momo-chan!" They run towards her. They grab hold of her, and their crescent moons appear on their foreheads, releasing energy from both of them.

"This energy..." "The Rabbits!" The men mutter.

"Chibi-Usa!/ Selene!" Usagi and I call out.

The energy disappears, and I watch the crescent moon fade from Selene's forehead. Momo falls into Chibi-Usa's arms. "Momo-chan..."

Momo slowly opens her eyes. "Chibi-Usa-chan...Selene-chan..."

"Momo-chan!" The pair of them call out.

Momo sits up. "What in the...What in the world happened?"

"Die, Rabbits!" The lilac-haired man curses. He releases the same energy from his hand.

"Chibi-Usa-chan! Selene-chan!" Momo cries as she pushes them out of the way. The energy hits her, causing her to yell before she falls unconscious and hits the ground.

"No!" Chibi-Usa and Selene scream.

Large energy is released from the pair of them. The girls are sent back, and the men cover their eyes. I shield my eyes briefly and watch as Chibi-Usa and Selene stand up, their crescent moons releasing energy and eyes wide. "How dare you do that to Momo-chan?! And my Mama?!" They demand simultaneously before letting out a scream, which releases more energy from the crescent moons, making their hair loose.

The energy fills the whole building, and I watch as the men are sent flying outside simultaneously. The energy slowly disappears, and I watch as the crescent moons disappear. Their eyes close, and they begin to fall forward. I rush forward and catch Selene before she hits the floor. "Selene-chan!"

"Chibi-Usa-chan!/ Chibi-Usa!" Usagi and the others call out as Minako-chan and Ami-chan catch Chibi-Usa before she falls to the floor.

"Who knew Chibi-Usa-chan and Selene-chan had this kind of power?" Ami-chan queries.

"Momo-chan..." Chibi-Usa mutters before she lifts her head and reaches out her hand.

Usagi and I share a look before nodding our heads. "Mercury, Venus, please look after Chibi-Usa!/ Selene-chan!" Usagi and I request at the same time. "We will never forgive those two!"

I hand Minako-chan Selene while Ami-chan holds onto Chibi-Usa before Usagi, Rei, Mako-chan, and I rush outside.

"Where did you go?!" Usagi demands.