Chapter Three

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

We all meet up at Rei's shrine. Minako-chan is once again holding Artemis, just like she used to do before the girls lost their memories. "That drama ended up getting cancelled because Shiratori Mikan collapsed from exhaustion."

Ami-chan is looking at Minako-chan. "Oh, really. That's too bad. I'm happy because I can focus on my studies, though."

Rei is gripping her broom, her face red. "But I have to fight with Usagi again. I'm so unlucky."

"Sorry, everyone." Luna apologises. "If Usagi-chan were more dependable, you could have kept your peaceful lives."

Mako-chan is leaning against one of the wooden columns. "Well, a new enemy showed up, so there was no choice. It's our mission to protect the Earth from harm."

"Right!" Ami-chan, Minako-chan, and Rei agree.

Usagi stands up. "That's right!" Usagi laughs.

Luna sweat drops. "Obviously, she's not reflecting on what she's done."

Usagi clings to my arm. "Now, the only thing left to do is bring Mamoru-san's memory back! Then he'll remember Nee-chan."

~~~Present~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

I follow after Usagi and Mako-chan with a fond sigh. They both make their way over to Ami-chan. What is Usagi up to now?

Usagi clings to Ami-chan's arm. "Please, Ami-chan! Please have pity for this lost little bunny. Predict what's going to be on tomorrow's test! Please!"

Ami-chan removes her arm from Usagi's grip. "Usagi-chan!"

Stars appear in Usagi's eyes. "Thanks, Ami-chan!"

"Even If I were to give you the answers right now if you don't understand them, you'll be in trouble later." Ami-chan points out.

Tears come from Usagi's eyes and stream down her cheeks. "But the test from Hell is tomorrow, and I've been failing everything. I'm feeling like 'a drowning man will grasp at a rope'!"

"Usagi-chan, it's a straw, not a rope." Ami-chan points out.

Mako-chan pats Usagi's shoulder. "Usagi-chan, I think you're asking too much of her."

Usagi pulls a face before peering up at Mako-chan. "Then, why did you come with me, Mako-chan?!"

Mako-chan places one of her hands behind her head. "Oh, well, I figured if I asked Ami-chan, I'd be all set for tomorrow's test, too!"

"Usagi-chan! Mako-chan!" Ami-chan scolds. "We'll be in the ninth grade next year! We have to be more responsible!"

"I should be ashamed of myself," Mako-chan says sheepishly.

Usagi has a smile on her face. "Well, I'll worry about it when I become a ninth-grader."

We hear a male scream coming not that far away from us. We run to see that another monster that looks like a lion is taking some energy from a boy. Mako-chan and I run ahead of Usagi and Ami-chan.