Chapter Twenty-Six

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Ami-chan, Usagi and I sit on Usagi's bed while Berthier and Koan have a chess match. We share a smile before sweatdropping with Koan's request.

"Onee-sama, could you please take back that move?"

"No way." Berthier denies. "We may be sisters, but there are no time-outs."

A chess piece falls out of her hand, causing her to sweatdrop when Koan leans forward. "That's not fair! You were using an extra piece?"

"Now, now, don't be such a stickler for the rules." Berthier comments.

Koan stands up and lifts her fists playfully. "That's not fair!"

She leans herself on Berthier with a smile and laughs happily. "Onee-sama, I love you."

~~~Present~~~

~~~3rd POV~~~

"Rubeus," Wiseman says as he suddenly appears through the floor. Rubeus turns his head to look behind him. "Your future has two paths. One is the path of victory that leads to glory. The other is the path of defeat that leads to darkness and ends in death."

"Glory or defeat..." Rubeus mutters.

"Rubeus, there is only one way for you to survive. Kill the Rabbits and the sailor senshi." Wiseman states.

"I know that! Since it's come to this, I'll throw all my cards out there and make the glory of victory mine!" Rubeus comments.

~~~Selena's POV~~~

With the weather getting slightly colder, I dress Selene and Teddy in warmer clothes before changing myself.

I change Selene into a new outfit with black fluff around the neck and a hood-shaped like bunny ears. A large blue bow with a white top with black sleeves, a blue mini skirt, black leggings with black stars and black boots with a black cuff with a blue bow on the side.

 A large blue bow with a white top with black sleeves, a blue mini skirt, black leggings with black stars and black boots with a black cuff with a blue bow on the side

I also change Teddy into a new outfit. A light blue long-sleeved top with thin stripes underneath brown overalls, light blue jumper and light blue shoes. A light blue scarf and hat with brown at the bottom and an orange rim.

I change into a thick blue, jumper-like top across my shoulder with white fluff balls down the arms, a silver skirt that reaches my thighs, brown boots that reach my knees and a blue headband with a bow on the right.