Chapter Twenty-Five

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"Is anyone home?" A female voice calls out. "I'm a cosmetics saleswoman," Koan says.

A smile appears on Rei's face. Yuuichirou appears next to Rei and points at Koan. "Oh! You're..."

Koan looks up. "Oh, you two always get along so well. I'm jealous." She admits with a smile on her face.

Another smile appears on Rei's face. I'm glad you're doing well, Koan.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

Mako-chan, Selene, Teddy, Chibi-Usa and I sit on Usagi's bed and watch Usagi and Ami-chan.

A panicked look appears on Usagi's face as she sweatdrops, and Ami-chan has a smile on hers.

"Check!" Ami-chan says happily.

Usagi lowers her head with tears in her eyes, and she looks at the chessboard. "I've lost."

We clapped our hands when they finished their game. "Brilliant!" Mako-chan praises.

Usagi stands up with a book in her hand. "Man and I did my research, too," Usagi says with a small pout. She lowers the book and looks at Ami-chan. "But I guess you're good at chess as well as schoolwork."

"Chess is the perfect game of intellect. It cultivates a calm mentality and accurate judgement."

Chibi-Usa moves over to Usagi with a sly look on her face. "Calm and accurate. Words that you'll never be associated with, no matter what you do."

Usagi sweatdrops. "You are so not cute!"

Chibi-Usa looks away from Usagi and looks at Ami-chan instead. "But you're amazing, Ami-chan!"

"Come to think of it, you're the Junior Chess Champion of Japan, aren't you, Ami-chan?" Mako-chan queries.

"She is." I agree softly.

Ami-chan places a hand on her cheek and blushes. "Oh, that was just luck."

"All right, let's all learn chess from Ami-chan and aim to be future champions!" Usagi exclaims cheerfully.

"I think I'll pass. Being calm and stuff like that isn't really my thing." Mako-chan admits.

Usagi nods her head happily. "Oh, I can totally understand! You're even worse than me at those things!"

Mako-chan looks at Usagi in disbelief. "You didn't have to say it like that..."

Luna lowers her head and lets out a sigh. "That's the pot calling the kettle black.

"I'll pass as well. Selene-chan, Teddy and I are going downstairs to do some baking together." I say softly.

Usagi perks up and looks at me with stars in her eyes. "Some for me, too?"

I let out a soft chuckle. "I'll make some for all of us." I stand up along with Selene and Teddy, and we head downstairs.

~~~3rd POV~~~