Chapter Twenty-Four

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

When we both reached our climax, we both let out a yell. At the same time, I glow silver, and he glows gold. Our powers entwined once more before settling back into our bodies. The joining of our powers once more causes us to pass out.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

I spend the rest of the night around Mamo-chan's cuddling on his bed, but as soon as morning comes, I leave after a kiss, head back home, sneak into my room, and remove the copy I left behind.

I head into my bathroom, take a bubble bath for a change instead of a shower, and relax for a while.

I get out half an hour later and get dressed in my usual emerald green silk dress.

~~~3rd POV~~~

Rubeus is staring at one of the mirrors with his arms folded across his chest. Wiseman appears behind him and calls out to him, causing him to turn and look.

"Rubeus, Prince Demando is furious because of your repeated failures."

"The Prince is?" Rubeus queries.

"You do not have much time left. You need to hurry and carry out your mission. Otherwise, your status may be compromised." Wiseman warns.

Rubeus crosses one of his arms over his chest while holding a clenched fist. "I don't need to be reminded of that by you."

"I foresee that the crescent energy will appear on a sleepy afternoon." Wiseman comments.

"Really?!" Rubeus questions surprised.

"At the Hikawa Shrine, which used to be one of the Crystal Points," Wiseman adds.

"The Hikawa Shrine. That area is under Koan's jurisdiction." Rubeus turns away and places his hands inside his pockets. "All right, I will send Koan there right away."

"But I have an ominous presentiment." Wiseman continues. "I'm afraid something bad with happen to Koan."

Rubeus scoffs. "I don't care. She is just one of my subordinates. As long as I can get hold of the Rabbits, I will be fine." The city appears in the mirror as he turns to gaze at it.

~~~With Rei~~~

Rei walks down the street wearing a yellow dress, a yellow circle belt, a light green jacket, and a red shoulder bag.

"Rei-san!" Yuuichirou calls out from behind her, carrying all of her packages. "Please wait!"

Rei comes to a stop and turns to look at him. "I can't believe you! Yuuichirou, don't be such a slowpoke!" Rei scolds.

"Oh, but these are heavier than they look," Yuuichirou admits.

"So? You're a man, aren't you?" Rei points out. "If you don't look where you're going, you're going to run into something." She turns around and walks off.

"How do you expect me to see?" Yuuichirou questions.

Just then, a woman, Koan, wearing a red short-sleeved top and a long light purple skirt, comes out of a store with a bag in front of her, covering her face. Koan and Yuuichirou bang into each other, causing them to fall to the floor.