Chapter Eight

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

Usagi begins to panic, but I snap her out of it and have her take me to their home. I take Selena to her room when we get to their home. Though, I see it differently than Usagi does. I wonder why? I'll have to ask when she is well again.

Usagi and their okaa-san leave her room, leaving me alone with Selena. I take off her shoes and place her bag on the side of her bed. I placed her under her covers, and before I could even think of what my body was doing, I leaned down and placed a kiss on her lips.

She lets out a sound of pleasure before I hear her whisper a name that seems familiar. "Endymion."

I back away from her bed and head downstairs. I leave Selena's house and head back to my apartment, wondering why her lips and the name that escaped her lips feel familiar.

~~~Present~~~

~~~Selena's POV~~~

I slowly stir before forcing my eyes to open. I force myself to sit up, causing pain to spread through my body again. I clench my teeth and try to ignore the pain. I look at my clock to see that school has already started.

I clench my teeth again, slowly get off my bed, and stand up. My silver crystal warms up, and I appear on the moon. I stay there for over half an hour, and instead of the pain disappearing like last time, it doesn't. The pain doesn't go away at all. It is slowly getting worse. Only bonding with Mamoru will stop the pain coursing through my body now.

I head back to my bedroom and force myself over to my bathroom. I take some pain medicine before popping myself back on my bed and quickly falling asleep.

~~~Four Hours Later~~~

I wake up to see some soup on my desk and homework. Mama must have gone to the school to get the work I will miss.

I force my body to sit up and eat my soup. I place the bowl back on my desk before falling back asleep again.

~~~3rd POV~~~

~~~Rei's Shrine~~~

Two girls head up to Rei's shrine, ring the bell, place their hands together, and make a wish.

"Hey, girls! Look what I have here!" Makoto, dressed in a Miko outfit, calls out, getting their attention and the other people at the shrine. Makoto holds up an amulet. "Hikawa Shrine's amulets are the perfect cure for the lovesick! How good is it?! No matter how many times my heart was broken, I found a new boyfriend every single time!"

Ojii-chan sweatdrops, and his eyes twitch. "If you have our amulets, you won't need to worry about breaking up!"

"Give me one!" "Me, too!" They agree one after the other.

Minako, also dressed in a Miko's outfit, holds out one of the amulets. "Here! If something happens, please come by again."

Ojii-chan sweatdrops and turns his head to look at Minako. "I told you! Something will never happen."