Chapter Thirty-One

Disclaimer::::

I do not own Harry Potter or Sailor Moon characters. Only my OC character (s).

I don't make any profit from any of my stories on this website.

Rated M due to future sexual content.

"Characters Speaking"
Characters Thinking
/Authors Comments\

~~~Previous~~~

"Sweet are works of art, nurtured by the dreams of young girls. And at times, even the sweet hearts of these girls who adore beauty will melt. Sweet sugar candies can melt away their heartache. But even those sugar candies sometimes melt."

"Um...I have no idea what he's talking about." Usagi admits, confused.

"Melt...Mercury, try your attack." I order softly.

"Leave it to me!" Ami-chan nods her head.

"Marzipan!"

"Shine Aqua Illusion!" Ami-chan calls out.

Their attacks meet in the middle, and slowly, Ami-chan pushes her attack back and covers her completely with water, freezing her in place. The attack on the girls slowly disappears. "She did it! It melted!" Rei praises.

"You're the best, Mercury!" Usagi says happily.

"Marzipan..." She lifts her hand to throw another sugar light pink rose, but it falls out of her hand and onto the ground.

"Now Celestia! Sailor Moon!" Mamo-chan orders.

"Yes!" We both agree.

"Moon Princess Halation!" We call out at the same time.

Our attacks hit, and she turned to liquid before turning to dust. We sneak around the back to see a woman with green hair peeking through the door. "A proper lady should never peep," Mamo-chan speaks up.

She abruptly turns to look at us. "Oh, you guys are..." She looks at Mamo-chan, and a sly look appears on her face. "Oh, my...You're handsome."

Mamo-chan backs away, causing me to let out a soft chuckle.

"Hey, don't look at him like that! He's already taken by Celestia!" Usagi says in annoyance.

"So, you must have been the one who was controlling that monster!" Rei comments.

"Oh, so you're the sailor senshi's I've heard so much about." She replies. "Unbelievable! You're still flat-chested kids with no hips." She insults.

"Flat-chested?!" Usagi repeats before crossing her arms over her chest.

"Hey, old lady, I'd rather you described it as 'very firm'," Mako-chan states.

"Old? What did you say?! Old lady?!" She shouts. "Why, you! Just because I'm being nice. Okay, then!" We get ready.

"Listen carefully, you impudent brats!" She lifts her fan. "I'm a top leader of the Black Moon, a Clan of the Dark Moon. And I hold the highest position governing the twentieth-century world. All of the men in the world bow down to me, the most beautiful, powerful woman. Esmeraude, that is my name!" She laughs loudly, causing us to cover our ears due to the noise.

"She's got a big attitude and a big voice." Minako-chan complains.

She stops laughing. "Just remember this: it will be I, Esmeraude, who will defeat you!" She jumps in the air laughing and disappears.

"Esmeraude..." Usagi trails off.

Selene and Teddy cling to my kimono as Crescent and Yue sit at my feet.