Prince & Outrider [Dark choco x F! R ]

Female reader
She has a blind eye btw
Hero vs Villain, not really a lovey relationship.
Bad ending, angst.
Suicide.

×××

Dark Choco cookie, a man with a horrible past and looming figure, who also happened to be your target. His mind, warped and distilled by the sword he possessed, was yours to take. You were a lone rider and marksman from the sandy hills of Jampie Mount. You were lifelong friends with Rye cookie, but even so, you turned to a life of legal assassination rather than sheriff work.

Your client, a man draped in purple and possessing a mace, had asked you to kill Dark Choco for being a well- insane and brute of a man. You knew the ex-prince harbored dark issues but that was no excuse to go and join Dark Enchantress. And so you took your case to Hollyberry and Pure Vanilla, who granted the permission of execution only if needed.

If needed or not my ass! You had whispered beneath your breath. He would be killed as soon as you had a way to do so. Your rifle, sludged and tied to your cake stallion and the two pistols on either side of your black lace trousers should be enough to take down the near blind evil known as Dark Choco.

Your horse neighed in defiance as you ran it into the newly established kingdom, bucking up as you shot into the air. Multiple cookies whispered and gathered around as your clothed face started to be peeped at by citizens. Speaking of which, as an Outrider, it was law to wear distilled colors. Your face was covered by a black and blue patterned scarf, a large black leather jacket covering your body and matching tight-fitted pants. Boots, cowboy styled with spurs for your steed, were a gray-blue and soft dark gray.

On either leg and up to your waist was a leather harness, which allowed your pistols to be safely carried, as well as the small set of survival kit knives on your belted hips. The leader of the kingdom, a small boy with a royal attitude, stepped forward. "What is the meaning of this?" He cried, eyes wide as adoration for your horse stirred in his gaze.

"By the order of Pure Vanilla cookie and Hollyberry cookie, anyone to possess knowledge of the whereabouts of Dark Choco is to step forward. He has committed crimes against the Breadcrust and must be punished for so." you yelled out, steering your stallion in circles.

The crowd that'd gathered started whispering as a pure white, ghostly cookie came forward. "I... I know his dwellings," the young man admitted. You squinted, eyebrow perked. "Im intrigued. We'll discuss this further tonight. Does your town have room for a couple nights stay? An inn, perhaps?"

A cookie with a maiden attitude, matched by her attire, stepped forward. Gracefully accepting her invite to her house, you jumped off your horse, who was by the way named MistleSnow. Her boyfriend, a small time sheriff, gladly tied up MistleSnow into a small barn for the night.

Whenever you left the dwelling, Children came up, asking numerous questions about life as a sacred outrider. They wanted tales of adventure, knowledge of your loss of eyesight, stories of travel. Your kind was rare, yes. Like the special CIA of America, except even more odd. You were legally chosen to be able to kill people on a whim. And only twelve Outriders existed at any time.

You shared minor stories until night approached and you met with the pale man. You found his name to be Milk, and you both went to the gazebo for peace to talk. He sheepishly admitted that the brute lived in the forest in a small cabin.

You thanked him and stalked away, ignoring his cries for you to listen to the rest of what you had to say. When he gripped your arm, you tore away, gun flipped from your belt to your hand. Your eyes glared at the surprised temple boy, and you sneered. "Touching me without consent is punishable by death, kid. Stay out of my way."