🍋Mirrors [Vampire x F! Reader]

The night had been uneventful for the most part. Until, of course, your lover had come home. He was completely wound up from the day of stressful fighting and losing. See, he was a forest clearer, helping make more room for the kingdom. But so far, his team had lost every time. Frustrated and weary, the man had returned home.

You weren't married to him, but you were his fiance. You loved his younger sister, Alchemist, and usually spent all your time with her, wandering outside and around the inherited century old mansion. However, Alchemist was currently studying away at college. Which left only you and your pent up fiance. Maybe that was why now you were up on the bed, shuddering and panting as Vampire drew his tip up and down your soft folds.

His eyes were glowing, shining with a far too prevalent lust. Your hands were resting up above your head, face down in the sheets with your knees supporting your lower torso. Biting your lip, you choked out a sob as he pressed his tip against your pulsing heat. "Shh," he whispered lovingly, leaning forward to grip your hips and kiss your shoulder.

With one sharp thrust, he buried his far too large cock deep inside your walls. You cried out, back arching into the mattress as he shushed you, kissing tenderly along your neck. You tried to say his name but he brought his own lips to yours quickly, soothing your sides with a loving massage. You could feel his pulsating flesh twitching against your tight walls, every vein and throb pushing against your ridges.

You felt like your body was going to split in two, being speared onto his monstrous length. After a few minutes, Vampire twitched and groaned, shuddering as you breathed inwards. Every intake of breath squeezed tighter against his cock, almost unbearable for the man. For a second, he thought he'd never be able to move, but then he saw you glance over your shoulder. "Ah- you can move.." You whispered.

Rewarding you with a subtle kiss, he began to piston back and forth into your impossibly tight body. You both whined into each other's lips, his flesh imprinting into your insides and sending sparks of mind numbing pleasure into your brain. Each thrust sent a small pant and moan from you as Vampire pulled away, looking down at your twitching form.

His eyes flicked to the side, catching sight of the mirror attached to the wall. A brilliant idea soared into his mind and he lowly chuckled, smirking. Grabbing your waist, he used his impossible speed to his advantage. Pulling your trembling form up, he sat on the edge of the bed. Your legs were open to either side, hooked around his own. His left hand wound up to your neck, pressing against your soft flesh.

Your surprised cry left a delightful memory in Vampire's brain as he started to speedily piston into your accepting heat. His relentless pace was enough to earn numerous cries from your mouth as your head rolled back. His hand tightened as he breathed laboriously into your ear. You felt a rumble in his chest when you pressed against it, mewling in pleasure as his thick cock kissed your cervix.

"Look at you," he whispered huskily. It was a voice you'd never heard before, aside from past lovers. "Taking my cock so well, like a little slut." You toes curled as his voice ignited pleased moans. Vampire had always been a bit of a dirty talker, but usually not like this. Degrading you whilst praising you? You knew your orgasm was most definitely near.

He bit down into your shoulder, bringing his right hand down to brush against your clit. You jerked upwards, not wanting the oversensitivity just yet. He didn't care evidently, continuing to press harsh circles against your swollen bud. Your mewls and moans heightened in pitch as you clutched against his cock. Vampire's hand started to squeeze tighter against your neck, sure enough to leave a noticeable bruise.

The steaming hot coil in your abdomen hit you like a truck, your body trying to desperately wiggle away from the relentless assault of Vampire's dick and hand. You felt the bubbling pressure keep rising, your vulva pressing harder and harder onto the man's member as he only increased the inhuman speed. And then your torso and hips snapped up, the intensity within your body crumbling faster than Jericho's walls.

You felt your lover stop, but the warmth that should've filled your womb wasn't there. Your eyes flashed as you finally came out of your milky, pleasured haze. Vampire kissed you, his skin hot against your neck and heat. He resumed, earning muffled whimpers as your oversensitive heat accepted his lengthy cock once more. He drifted away again, chuckling as you desperately arched against his toned chest.

"watch me," he inquired, pulling you by the jaw to look into the glass mirror. "Watch me fuck you like no one else ever could. Have you ever been used like this, Hm?" You cried against his tightening hand as he jerked harshly into your heat. A soon approaching second, too intense orgasm appeared in your stomach. You choked out a "no" as he continued his rough thrusts. Slow, yet deep and harsh.

Your walls squeezed desperately and were impossibly tight against his straining length. It'd been months since he'd been buried so deep inside of you, and he wanted it to be special. He saw your eyes were focused on the mirror, watching his base disappear and reappear inside your burning hot pussy.

He saw you arch and jerk again, face scrunching up cutely as you tensed. Your head threw back again, only a whine leaving your throat. His hand was too tight against your neck, not allowing any of the usual needy screams to pass your lips. You cried out best you could as he suddenly slammed furiously into your womb. His eyes narrowed as he intensely chased his own end.

Within seconds, you felt the burning hot white striped of cum spurt into your overused insides. His hand relaxed, coming down to rest on your hips as he breathed deeply into your neck. "Hnn-" you let out a wretched noise as he pulled out from your stiff body, whimpering when his hand left your already bruising neck.

Laying down next to the redhead, you watched him pull the covers up and snuggled into his chest. "Oh yeah, babe," Vampire whispered as he ran a hand through your hair. "hmm?"

"Have you been on the pill?"

Your heart stopped for a moment as panic iced over your veins. "Fuck- no!"

Vampire laughed and pulled you tighter. "Good."