Pure Vanilla x F! Reader

You were the priestess of the Vanilla kingdom. Your hair was never cut, laying loosely in a long braid that trailed the floor two feet. Your white kimono with blue flower patterns brought out the blue priestess crown on your head.

Today was a special day. You were going to be officiating Pastry Cookie as the royal cardinal. Pure Vanilla, the king, would be there. You hadn't seen the two since your own ordination. Gripping the silver vase and the silver staff, you opened the door and softly strode down the hallway.

As the curtain was drawn, you heard the trumpets blare. You were met with the sounds of cheering from nobles and the sound of kids giggling. You smiled, the sweet scent of vanilla smacking you in the face. Your eyes, always closed, intense senses being enough to make up for it.

"Everyone," you called, raising your hand with the vase. "Please rise for the entrance of Pastry Cookie, our future royal cardinal." The crowd quieted, the ones sitting now rising as the trumpets blared. The doors to the palace walls opened, Pastry Cookie appearing with knights on either side of her.

The flower girls behind her yelled and giggled happily as they tossed the daisies, the crowd screaming. You sensed a hand next to your shoulder, feeling it touch you. "Hello, Your Majesty."

"Hello, Priestess. Is your speech fully prepared?" You nodded, opening your eyes to look down at Pastry. "I'm glad. After the ordination, would you join me for some tea?" Tea? You and Pure Vanilla hadn't done anything of the sorts; most of your time being used up for the performance of mass blessings or baptisims. On the occasion, soul cleansings.

"Of course, my Lord." You closed your eyes again, holding up your staff. "Everyone, a Cardinal is that of a divine member in God's court. With the trust of my own hesrt bestowed in Pastry Cookie, I know she has the Lord's blessing. May this week be filled with celebration."

You felt the shock of magic flow into the staff, a thin purple electric spark flowing down to hit the vase. Within moments, it reflected down to the brooch on Pastry Cookie's cape. The crowd cheered as the flow of energy stopped, and you bowed. Now all you had to do was present her to the chapel, and she would be accepted.

Pure Vanilla trailed behind you as you walked, eyes slightly open to keep aware of your surroundings. A slight sense of pride wittled in your chest. You'd known Pastry when you were a kid; and now your whole friend group was part of the Holy Trinity. The King, The Priestess, the Cardinal. It felt too extraordinary. However, with these positions, you'd all grown father apart. As the Lord wished, you suppose.

Arriving in the ordination room, Pastry cookie was already on one knee, her head bowed. You gripped the cardinal's pin from the podium, setting the vase and scepter down. "Pastry Cookie, you have been chosen by God. You are now a divinity- a Child of God. A future angel, and now you must spread your blessing amongst the masses. Are you ready to take on the role?"

A silence filled the air, only adding to the tension. "I am ready, Priestess." You smiled and lifted her head up by the chin, fastening the pin to her cardinal crown. You bowed over her, then took her hand to help her up. "God has blessed this woman, now a divinity of the most high. If any are to harm her, may the angels strike them down with stones."

People cheered in agreement, save for a few arch nobles- who weren't holy, of course. "Let the week of celebration begin!" You called, bowing. Servants rushed in to set up the tables and food as the nobles cheered. You took your seat on the right of Pure Vanilla's throne. In the church, you had your own throne, but here, you were but yet a mere right hand. Pastry followed to her seat on the left, still smiling as she opened her eye.

"Well done, both of you," Pure Vanilla murmured as he smiled softly. "I praise the Lord for his wise council and choosing. You are like a ripened raddish compared to your peers," you praised Pastry, smiling sweetly.

"Thank you, Priestess. God always forbears the correct people into the Holy Trinity. We are like The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit." She whispered, nodding as you blinked. Pride swelled within you but you allowed it to settle down as the High Duke of Dowager started for the thrones. He bowed, then smiled at you.

"Your Holiness, your Majesty, your Grace. Since it is that of a grand day, I had a curious question." Pure Vanilla raised his eyebrows, waving for him to continue. "Has the Lord shown who Her Holiness shall be with? If she touches another man without his blessing, her honor will be stripped."

You looked down, eyes dull. "I pray that you ask out of genuinity, and not to speak of a false prophecy." The duke flinched, eyes widening. "I am yet the only one with the blessing of prophecied dreams. The Lord has yet to send a holy man to me, but that will happen with time."

"O-of course- Your Holiness... Excuse me," he quickly bowed and ran off into the crowd. "You are yet so wise for your age," Pastry commented. "And there is much to still learn from her," Pure Vanilla chuckled, stretching his arm.

××××××

The first day of the Ordination came to a close as you sat outside. A fairy poured you some lavender tea, buzzing around Pure Vanilla with awe. He had yet to shoo her, sipping from his cup. "Priestess, may I ask you something of importance?"

"Of course, your Majesty."

"Are you from the oracle of the three sakura trees?"

Your eyes flashed as you set your cup down, folding your hands under your chin. "Yes, I am. I believe I am the second tree, unable to bare children and chosen to be single by God to preserve my dignity and purification."

"Ah? So, who are the other two trees?"

"The Oracle stated that three in power of the Lightest Kingdom will bare three different fruits. Two will grow together to make a more beautiful tree, hence a child and marriage. One tree will wither beautifully, and leave an everlasting mark within the ground." You smiled as Pure Vanilla raised and eyebrow. "You and the Cardinal are the first and third tree."

Pure Vanilla dabbled his mouth with a napkin, eyes dull. "Has this been confirmed by the Lord?" You shoom your head, gripping onto your other hand. "No, your Majesty. But based off my future sight, I believe myself to not be the first or third tree."

××××××

After six years of the Oracle's investigation, you founf yourself in yet another dream. As white, vanilla scented rivers flowed around you, you saw a woman in all white step into the water. She touched it with her fingertips, Sakura blossoms growing from the river. As she turned, you saw a flash of E/C eyes.

Jolting awake, you swallowed thickly. Were... You...? You rushed out of bed, clothing yourself in your robes and shooting down the hall. "The oracle, your msjesty!" You cried out, rushing through the garden. He turned  eyes opened as he saw you stumble his way.

"Your majesty! We are the first and third tree! I had a Holy Dream-" you were cut off as he gripped your shoulders. "I am glad, Priestess. For I couldn't image a day without you by my side."

Your eyes widened as a set of lips pressed against yours, soft yet firm. Gripping at your Emperor's robes, you melted into the kiss almost immediately. Kissing this man would never ruin your purity, because you loved him. He loved you. It was the plan of God.