Yandere! Licorice x F! Reader

So uhhhhhhhhh, this has some mentally unstable shit in it. And abusive shit. Be wary of what you read, y'know?

××××××

You had absolutely no idea how you'd even gotten out of that wretched castle. It'd been nine weeks since Licorice, your ex friend had drugged you and taken you hostage. He was so dumb! Dumb enough to stash you away in an abandoned castle. Dumb enough to forget to lock the cell door. Dumb enough to not stop your magic use.

Well, he had almost gotten the third one right. Your abilities were elemental, and he'd mixed some remedy that would alter them to be useless. Too bad he never noticed that you hadn't taken the pill today.

You were sprinting into the dark woods as soon as you had the chance, ripping out that stupid tracker from your arm and gathering your scythe. It'd only be morning in an hour, so you had to get moving. Spotting a marshy swamp, you let the magic flow out your hands. It swept under your feet and started carrying you through the decaying forest, moving twice as fast as your initial footwork.

Where the hell did you go wrong with him? Oh, right...

××××××

You were drinking at the bar with your friends. Sparkling was serving some good ass martinis tonight. Fruity ones were always your favorite, especially mango. Vampire was already slumped in a heap, drooling adorably as he slept. How do you even drool and be adorable at the same time? You had no idea, yet here you were thinking that.

Licorice had been kind of off all night. Shooting you glares from his table in the corner. Was he jealous because you were so happy to see Espresso? Espresso and you were besties for the resties to be fair. And he'd been out of town for so damn long....

Sighing away your pride and ego, you decided to make the first movement. "Hey, Licorice? Did I do something?" you asked, sitting down across from the pouting male. "What makes you think you did?" He asked with a huff. "Well, you seem mad... at me."

"If you have a drink with me, I'll explain."

"Really...?"

"Are you deaf or somethin'? Have a drink with me or go away, stupid id-"

"Okay! Okay!" You waved down a server and was about to request some whiskey when Licorice stopped you. "No. Have the drink I already ordered, you idiot."

You perked an eyebrow and shrugged, praying whatever liquid you were about to drink wasn't warm. Swallowing the shot, you were immediately overcome with the taste of the liquid. Like... Strawberry coke... Almost.

"That's strong," you commented. He nodded, a suspicious glint in his eye. "Indeed it is."

××××××

You swallowed thickly at the memory. You'd passed out within ten minutes after the drink and woke up chained to a wall. So much for friendship now. The birds suddenly scattered as an ear piercing screech left the far away castle. Looks like someone realized you'd escaped.

Pushing more energy into the water's force, it sped up, winding a way to hopeful safety. The woods got worse in terms of lighting, soon pitch black. Even the water was having a hard time winding a path to freedom. And the amount of times you'd hit your head was starting to have a drawback.