🍋Milk x M! Reader

Horny, overworked milk wants some fun time with his tiny, tired, needy librarian bf 😩

××××××

You didn't have much time to yourself as the librarian of the only library in Parfaedia. You had a long distance boyfriend who was a warrior in his hometown. You had two pet batcats. And you liked frappes and chai teas. That was all your city-town friends knew.

None of them knew how much you yearned to see you sweet, cuddly, boyfriend. His fluffy, cloudy white hair being all yours to run your slim fingers through. How you'd be able to let your skirt catch up your thigh in the breeze, his pale face turning a bright pink.

Oh, what a teaser you were. Being a femboy had it's perks, in more ways than one. Right now you were sipping a hot chai tea, reading your third book of Devil's Train as a few kids studied at one of your tables. The door ringed and you paid no mind, not glancing up. Suddenly two hands came into view on your counter.

Looking up, you grinned immediately, jumping out of your chair. "Milk!" You whisper-yelled, pulling him into a hug over the counter. "Hey, darling," he whispered, his silky smooth voice a comfort to your ears.

"What time do you close?" He asked, leaning back as you let go. "Seven, why? Wanna go to dinner?" He shook his head, tilting on one foot to the other. "Maybe we can go upstairs." You perked an eyebrow and nodded, checking your watch. "It's six twenty right now. Wanna go up and wait?"

He nodded, sheepishly waving to the kids as they gawked at his overly fair complexion. When he disappeared up the stairs to your private apartment, you pinched your temple. What was he planning? Whilst you were down to fuck, you genuinely needed something soft yet degrading tonight. Work was tough and you needed something other than being fucked into the mattress.

Putting your mind off it for the time being, you watched the kids pick up some comics and flip through them. Damn, it didn't seem to be too long ago when you were doing the same thing. In school you'd been smarter than most but average in popularity. You got to hang out with the jocks and cheer girls a lot, not really having any particular friend group. A floater, if you will.

As the kids left and you locked up, you headed upstairs and sighed. Opening the door, you saw your boyfriend, eating some crackers as he watched t.v. Settling next to him, you allowed his pale hand to set in your hair, petting you ever so gently.

When he finished he laid down, bringing you to his chest as his muscles provided a nice pillow. Nuzzling into him, you suddenly had an idea. Preoccupied with the t.v, Milk didn't see you hike your skirt up more or loosen the garter on your panties.

When his eyes finally returned to you, a flush overcame his face at your bear thigh and lower ass. One hand flew to cup your flesh, other pulling you via chin into a kiss. "naughty," he purred as you nibbled your bottom lip. "Then mentor me, dear."

Milk pulled you into his lap, straightening up so he could deeply kiss you. Your fingers threaded into his curly hair, pulling lightly as he groaned into the kiss. A small bump started to protrude underneath you as you smirked, rolling your hips into the growing erection.

Milk grunted, pulling away and sliding his hand up your skirt. Your tip had made a small precum puddle, his thumb pressing into it as he palmed you lightly. Thighs trembling, you whined,  pressing your ass directly onto his still clothed cock.

Milk gritted his teeth, eyes darkening as he gripped you via the waist and picked you up. Your eyes sparkled when you were promptly set face down on your desk, your skirt being pushed up as you chuckled. "Prep me, please." Milk didn't respond, shoving aside your panties as he pressed the tip of his index into you. Your tiny hole sucked in on itself, begging for lube.

To no avail, he pressed inward more, swirling his long digit around your tight, sensitive walls. "Nn-" you huffed and arched, feeling his hips snap forward to grind into you. "Mi-Milk- more, dear god!" His face grew darker, watching you beg for him. It'd been so fucking long since he saw you like this, bent over, flushed, pleading for him. Him. Not Yam or Dark Choco who'd already had their chances.

He pressed his middle finger inward, sending you into a shaky cry. The raw feeling of his still soft flesh entering you, so tiny and tight, was something you'd yet to grow used to. It felt so good, his fingers dragging along your prostate and gently stretching your insides.

When you keened louder, hips tilting into his cock, he knew you were ready. His hand left you, making you cry- literally. Tears of need flooded your eyes as you tried to press into him. Your cock was neglected and leaking, praying for release. He shushed you and kept you pressed down by firmly pressing his hand onto your back. The sound of his pants unzipping filled you with relief.

Moments later, his tip was sliding over your soft opening. Something not many knew was that this seemingly innocent man had a cock piercing. The bar was right under his tip, a small stud on either side. And god, you wanted it in you. Now.

Arching up, you turned to look at him. His eyed caught yours as you opened your mouth, saliva connecting your lips. His thumb slowly traced your opened mouth, slowly entering as you rolled out your tongue. "Mm, good boy." he muttered, removing his hand before slamming into you. You cried out, scratching at the wood of the desk. That was so unexpected, your body immediately trying to reject the stretch.

His piercing was rubbing right at your prostate, poking it with precision as you moaned. Even now you were cock drunk, babbling out praises as he pistoned into your puckering opening. One hand gripped your hair, pulling you back as the thrusts became deeper. "You're doing so well, darling. Mm- fucking- ah- take it-" he kissed you deeply, other hand flying to stroke you slowly.

You moaned, hushed whimpers rolling into his mouth as you were fucked into a new reality. Your body arched, shoulders meeting his chest as he started to thrust more frantically, hand all but squeezing and rubbing your cock raw. Finally, as his tip precisely hit your prostate, you came. Your mouth opened as you wailed, eyes squeezing shut in a milky, white afterglow. His cock twitched as you tightened, immediately cumming.

You pressed yourself further down his shaft despite the numbing sensitivity, feeling too full. His hands gripped your hips, slowly pulling out as his semen immediately started to spurt out of you. Whining, you turned around and fell into his arms, legs shaking. "Come on, hun. Let's get you into a bath."

You smiled and nodded, leaning into his chest for support. It was so adorable how he could go From crazed, sexy, sex master to cuddly boyfriend within a second. You whispered "I love you" into his neck as he smiled, patting your head.