Unhealthy Obsession [3]

You felt yourself being rocked back and forth, eyes opening and them shutting. It was so bright... Wait, what? Peeking an eye open, your breathing hitched. The gentle breeze was blowing the yellowing leaves over the porch. You felt sturdy hands gripping you like a baby, your comforter wrapped around your thin frame.

"Hey," Dark Choco whispered, kissing your forehead. The action was odd... You realized he was sitting in a rocking chair. Your collar was still on, but the chain had been taken off. "Why are we...?" He shushed you, forcing you to lay your head into his chest. "Just enjoy it."

You did, absolutely. A blue jay was sitting on the rail of the porch fence. It whistled at you, the faintest of smiles tracing your lips. You hadn't remembered the last time you saw fall... Or a bird, for that matter. A hand came down between your thighs, brushing against your cock. You whined- shamefully; because for once, it felt somewhat good.

This went on for several days, soon becoming an exchange. You could go outside if you ate; simple as that. So you did, though very little. You still wanted to die, of course. Fall turned to winter and eventually, you got a bit sick, which sent Licorice into full blown panic. He knew that a mere cold could kill you in the condition you were in. So every night Dark Choco or he himself would snuggle with you.

Tonight was different. It wasn't just cuddling. Licorice was hastily bouncing himself on your member, his eyes rolled back as his tongue lolled out. You said nothing, made no noise. You'd warmed up to Dark Choco somewhat, but Licorice was still a far away, insane captor. When he was done, you suddenly noticed something. In his haste, he hadn't reinforced you to the chain.

Nor had he locked the door. Swallowing, you slowly got up, nearly crumpling to the floor. Walking was hard. Shakily breathing, you crawled out of the room and locked it. Making your way quietly up the stairs, your prayed Dark Choco wasn't in the living room.

Poking your head out, you sighed in relief. This was your chance to escape! And you would. Exiting the house with ease, you sought out the skeleton horse that Licorice had bought. She knew you well, as Licorice always smelled like you. And off you went, heading to your kingdom.

It was daybreak when Dark Choco went downstairs, surprised to see the door slamming every couple of seconds. Unlocking it, he dropped the glass he was holding. Licorice was slumped on the floor, crying. "HE'S GONE! GONE! HE LEFT!" Helping his friend up, the older man made haste up the steps. You couldn't leave; you could barely walk!

But his concerns worsened when he saw the missing horse. You had indeed left. Eye darkening, Dark Choco set off on his own journey. He knew exactly where you were headed.

××××××

Your arrival in town set off a rolling of dominos. One friend cried and sobbed, then another. Almond immediately brought you to his house and stationed Yam and Tea Knight as guards. You trusted him enough to explain what happened, and he understood your fright. He fed you and let you shower, allowing only Vampire, Cotton, and Herb to see you in your room.

Your heart broke in two when Vampire started sobbing in his drunken state, clutching onto your frail hand. "I love you! I love you! I love you! I love you!" He kept saying it until you kissed him, accepting every apology he threw your way. Unbeknownst to anyone, you were wracked with nightmares all night.

So that was why by the next morning, a shrill shriek of fear emerged from the room. Almond and Tea Knight appeared on the spot, eyes widening as a man hung in front of the door frame. Eyes bloodshot, mouth dripping blood, note laying under his still swaying body.

Everyone mourned. Almond knew the truth, nobody else did. He knew what had happened, and carried it with him. Dark Choco arrived in town two days after the burial in Pure Vanilla's sanctuary. He was the only other person to know what happened, hence your burial place, requested by Almond.

The man only frowned and thanked Almond for his help before never appearing again. Dark Choco arrived home to a hopeful looking Licorice. When he explained the suicide, Licorice broke down, eyes tearful. Two weeks later, two more hanging bodies were found by Sparkling and Red Velvet. And under them, a small yellow sticky note read;

We lived as one. We die as one.
Always together;
D.C, L, Y/N