Party-Pooper

Finished On

Friday, January 28th, 2022. 12:17 pm.

-----

-3rd Person P.O.V-

(Y/n) smiled as Carl continued to mumble about the people at the museum. Markus rolled his eyes. Once the taxi pulled up in front of the house. (Y/n) and Markus helped Carl out of the vehicle and into the house.

"Good evening Carl. Welcome home."

As Markus took off his coat, Carl turned to (Y/n).

"That was by far the most boring party I've been to in the last 25 years. Every time I go to one of those I just ask myself: what the hell am I doing here?"

Carl shook his head as he leaned forward.

"I hate cocktail parties...and all the schmoozers that go there..."

(Y/n) took off their coat, that Carl lent them, along with Carl's and hung it up next to Markus' coat

"Well it's a chance for everyone who admires your work to meet you!"

Carl waved his hand around as Markus stood next to me.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. No one gives a damn about art. They only care about how much money they're gonna make off of it when others die...Come on, let's have a drink. All the EXCITEMENT of this thing has made me thirty."

(Y/n) chuckled as Carl continued to angrily talk about the people at the party. When we got to the living room, Markus went to a little wheeled cart and turned to Carl.

"Scotch, neat, as usual?"

"Absolutely."

"Alright, but you know what your doctor will say."

"Well, he can kiss my ass! I'm old enough to choose my own medicine."

(Y/n) nodded with Carl.

"D*mn right."

As Markus poured Carl his drink, (Y/n) turned to Carl to ask a question, but stopped pretty quickly after seeing the light to the studio on.

"Markus? Did you leave the studio light on by mistake?"

Carl and Markus turned to the door.

"No... No, I'm sure I didn't."

"Call the police."

Markus lightly nodded before he started speaking again.

"This is Carl Manfred's android, at 8941 Lafayette Avenue. We've just returned home and found the lights on. There may have been a break-in..."

A second later, Markus walked towards the door.

"Markus no, I want to come with you."

Markus waked in and saw Leo standing at a desk. (Y/n) quickly walked to Carl and started to push him into the room, where Leo and Markus were starting to fight.

"leo..."

"Oh! Well look who's here! One of my father's plastic toys!"

"Leo."

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-