Setting Up A Plan

Finished On

Saturday, April, 9th, 2022, 8:41 pm.

-----

-3rd Person P.O.V-

As Markus and North lead their people to an old church underground, (Y/n) had gotten a taxi back to the Detroit Police Department. She/He/They smiled as the snow continued to fall around her/him/them. As the taxi pulled up to the station, (Y/n)'s smile quickly turned into a sad frown.

-mean while-

Over with everyone else in the ruined church, Markus was sitting on a throne of sorts. He looked up at the many still living androids. His eyes landed on Josh over at a Blue-Blood station,
North who was sitting down with a worried face,

Kara and Alice who were hugging each other in fear and sadness,

and Connor who was blaming himself for everything that happened.

Markus sighed and stood up, he walked around and started talking with his people, making sure everyone was okay.

-Connor's P.O.V-

I sighed as I watched Markus walk over to me. I know I was going to explain things, but I was in no means trying to do what I did.

"It's my fault the humans managed to locate Jericho... I was stupid... I should've guessed they were using me..."

I un-crossed my arms and stepped forward.

"I'm sorry Markus... I can understand if you choose not to trust me..."

"You're one of us now, your place is with your people..."

As Markus walked away, an idea came to my mind.

"There are thousands of androids at the CyberLife assembly plant. If we can wake them we can shift the balance of power."

Markus turned with a worried face.

"You want to infiltrate the CyberLife tower? Connor, that's suicide."

"They trust me. They'll let me in. If anyone has a chance of infiltrating CyberLife, it's me."

"If you go there, they will kill you."

"There's a high probability, but statistically speaking, there's always a chance for unlikely events to take place."

Markus placed a hand on my shoulder while smiling at me warmly.

"Be careful."

I nodded as Markus walked away. I looked around and sighed. I nodded and took off the disguise that (Y/n) had given me. As I walked towards the door, Markus started talking to the many androids that were around.

I continued to walk while I dropped the coat in a bush. As I continued to walk, I called a taxi and watched it slow down in front of me. I opened the door and got in. Setting the location to the CyberLife Tower. I sighed knowing I was doing what was right.

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

As I entered the building, I was... Connor..? Talking with Hank.

'This isn't right...'

Connor turned around and saw me, he seemed to smile as his eyes scanned me. I blinked a few times before leaving for my 'room'. I quickly opened the door and entered. Once I shut the door, I locked it in case. I looked around and sighed. I had to change knowing I needed to get out of these frozen, stiff clothes.

I opened the closet doors and picked out and changed into my next outfit.

Once I was done, I heard some banging on the door

Once I was done, I heard some banging on the door. I gulped and opened it and saw Hank standing there with a fuzzy black and gray winter coat.

"Put this on, Connor needs us to help with something at CyberLife."

I nodded while I cautiously took the coat. I slipped it on and shut the door. As Hank and I walked to the front door, Hank put a hand on my shoulder.

"You know, I have a spare room at my house. You are literally the physical age of an adult, you could work here if you want. If you do, I'll let you stay at my place until you can get your own place."

I smiled and patted Hank's hand.

"Thanks. But let's focus on this Civil war that's most likely happening."

He nodded as he opened the door for me. As we stepped outside, Connor was waiting next to an open taxi. I held my breath for a tiny bit as we walked over to him and the car.

"Nice to see you're joining us (Y/n). We do not have much time to waste."

I raised an eyebrow at Connor's speech. As Hank got into the taxi, I stared at Connor while I got into the taxi.

'As soon as he turned deviant, he started using normal human abbreviations and grammar. What is going on...'

Connor got into the taxi with us and set the location for the CyberLife tower. I gulped knowing I'd most likely get into trouble knowing I had run away from this place in fear. Now I'm going to help stop a civil war.

'...great...'