The Confrontation

Finished On

Sunday, April, 10th, 2022, 12:17 am.

-----

-Connor's P.O.V-

As the taxi pulled up to the CyberLife gate, I rolled down the window. One of the soldier's walked up to the open window and looked at me.

"Connor model #313 248 317. I'm expected."

I faced forward as my LED was scanned.

"Okay. Go ahead."

As the taxi continued to drive, I sighed. I knew that the chance of me being destroyed was very high, but something in the back of my mind was telling me everything would be alright.

Once the taxi pulled up in front of the tower, I opened the door and stepped out. I put on my best android face and walked into the building.

"Follow me. We'll escort you."

"Thank you, but I know where I'm going."

"Maybe. But I have my orders."

I rolled my eyes and followed the guard. As we continued, we went through a scanner. As it stated our names, we walked through the main lobby and into an elevator.

The guard put his hand on the panel and put in the floor's number. I took a small amount of time to shut off the security camera in the elevator. Once I was sure I wouldn't get caught, I took out the guards.

I walked over to the floor panel and placed my hand on the floor I needed.

"Voice recognition required."

I looked at the guard to my right and nodded to myself.

"Agent 54, Level -49."

"Voice recognition validated. Access authorized."

The elevator slowed down then started its way down to the warehouse.

-time skip-

As the elevator doors opened, I looked around at the many androids that would soon be on our side. As I walked down the clearing, I looked around due to a sense of paranoia eating away at me. Everywhere I looked, I found nothing.

I stopped at a certain android and nodded. I held out a hand and placed it on his forearm. While I did, he turned to me and extended his arm to me. As I started to convert him I was interrupted.

"Easy you f*cking piece of sh*t..."

"I f*cking told you Hank."

"Step back, Connor! And then I'll spare them."

I looked at Hank who had a gun to his head while the other me had

"Sorry Connor. This B*stard is your spittin' image."

I looked between my copy, Hank, and (Y/n).

"Your 'friends' lives are in your hands. Now it's time to decide what matters most, them, or the revolution?"

"Don't listen to him! Everything this f*cker says, is a lie!"

"I told you those exact words Hank! You didn't believe me!"