Nova? The Android Sent By CyberLife..?

!POSSIBLE TRIGGER WARNING!
Mentions of *buse, m*rder, k*dnapping, and h*man-tr*fficking.

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

We all stared at the short android in front of us. Her smile, never faltering. Her glowing blue LED eye stood out against the hair that was covering it and in dark winter night. With the snow on her head and shoulders, you could put together that she either walked here, or at least stood out in the snowstorm waiting for a taxi.

"May I come in?"

I looked at Connor and Hank they both were already looking at me. I looked back at 'Nova'. Sure, she looked and sounded like her, but I knew it wasn't ACTUALLY her. Regardless, I stepped to the side and motioned for her to enter.

She bowed her respectfully before wiping the snow off her shoulders and head and kicking the snow off her shoes and entering. She gently kicked off her shoes and stood near the door as I shut it eyeing her up and down.

She had shoulder length brown hair, a left eye that was the same blue as her LED and the accent colors on her uniform, and a right eye that was almost an emerald green and pale skin that had tiny barely visible freckles all over her face and legs.

Her uniform consisted of a light grey Mini coat, a black turtle neck that, I'm guessing, merged with the black fingerless gloves she had on. A light grey half-skirt with a blue waist band and accent lines at the bottom over top of black shorts. Her shoes were nothing special, just simple slip-on black running shoes.

The mini coat she was wearing had her model and Serial number, along with the normal blue triangle over her heart.

(I was too lazy to put those details on the drawing. Like, seriously... Give me a break! I'm writing this and all the other books, that haven't been updated in a VERY long time, by myself on this account! And it's midnight where I am when I'm writing this!)

 Give me a break! I'm writing this and all the other books, that haven't been updated in a VERY long time, by myself on this account! And it's midnight where I am when I'm writing this!)

"So..."

I looked at Hank who was rubbing the palms of his hands together. Connor stepped forward and closely examined 'Nova'. He walked around her, looking for something. 'Nova' stood completely still, looking at nothing. When Connor stood directly in front of her again, they stared at each other for about five minutes before either of them spoke. the person who broke the silence, was of course...

'Nova'...

"I sincerely do apologize for showing when I wasn't invited as well as completely unannounced. But I have been sent to this address in search of..."

Her L.E.D blinked yellow for a few seconds before returning to blue as her gaze landed on me.

"Ms./Mr./Mx. (L/n)."

I tensed slightly as I watched her adjust her body posture.

"Yeah, and I'm right here... Why are you here, exactly..?"