Police Station Introductions

Finished On

Sunday, February, 27th, 2022, 1:24 pm.

-----

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

As the police pulled up to the station, I felt tears start to well up in my eyes. I was terrified of police stations when I was younger, and know, having just witnessed two people die in front of me, I could tell this situation was going to be even worse.

Once the officer parked, she got out and opened the door for me.

"Come on kiddo, we just need to ask you some questions, then we can bring you back to your grandfather. Okay?"

I looked down at my feet, before nodding slowly and getting out of the car. I looked at the station, it had a white and light gray color palette on the outside. I looked at the officer who nodded calmly before walking to the doors. I followed close behind her.

She stood to the side as she opened the door for me. I walked in trying to keep my eyes down and focusing on the ground,

"Welcome back Officer Baily."

"Kass. Inform Captain Fowler that we handled the break-in aggressor."

The lady android behind the desk nodded before looking down at me with a fake sweet smile.

"I hope this little one wasn't said aggressor."

"Nope, some android looking guy. We need to ask some questions to the girl/boy/kid and then she'll/hell/they'll be on her/his/their way. It's a bit far too late to get some answers from the kid."

"We have a spare room still open, she/he/they can rest in there until morning."

The officer nodded as she took my hand carefully, she led me past the desk and into the office part of the building. When she let my hand go I looked up at her.

"I need to get you something to eat, I'll be right back, wait right here."

I nodded as she walked into what I guessed was the break room. I looked around the office and saw two doors close to each other. I wanted to get a closer look in those rooms, but I was told to stay put. Last time I didn't listen, I ended up in a random part of Detroit, kinda got kidnapped by an android, and watched two people die in front of me.

I linked my hands behind my back and rocked on the balls of my feet as I waited. After a little bit, my legs and feet got tired and kinda sore, so I looked around for a bench to sit on. When I found one, I quickly sat down and kicked my feet back and forth.

"Wow. Didn't think you'd actually listen."

I looked up and saw the lady, 'Officer Baily', holding a bottle of water and a few food bars. She walked over to me and sat down next to me while holding out the food she brought for me.

I took the food bars and carefully opened them. It looked like a normal granola bar with strawberry chunks in it while it was drizzled with chocolate. I looked at it for a few seconds before taking a small bite out of it.

My eyes went wide with the amazing flavor I tasted. I quickly continued to eat the rest of the current food bar while opening a second one.

"You're a hungry one, aren't you?"

I nodded while pretty much stuffing my face with the food. The officer held out the bottled water, I smiled and thankfully took it from her. I twisted off the top and started drinking the clear fluid when I heard two gunshots, making me squeeze the bottle, splashing most of the remaining water on my face.