Trouble At The Station

-3rd Person P.O.V-

As (Y/n), Connor, and Nova walked into the Detroit Police Station, the three were INSTANTLY met with a loud and annoyed groan coming from the one and only Gavin Reed.

"A second plastic prick?! One was ENOUGH!"

Nova looked up at the medium sized brunette. That very same male starred down at her.

"What are you starring at Tin-Can B*tch?!"

Nova's eyes went down to Gavin's feet and then lowly moved up his body. When they landed on his face again, her mouth turned into a disgusted scowl.

"A VERY poor excuse for a police detective."

(Y/n) clamped her/his/their hand over her/his/their mouth before they could let out a loud laugh. Connor smirked that the come-back that Nova spat at Gavin. 

Nova and Gavin continued to stare each other down, even after (Y/n), Connor, and Nova had walked towards their respective desks. As Connor scanned through the files he had been sent, (Y/n) was giving Nova a quick tour of the station. In the break room, Nova was taught how to make (Y/n)'s perfect (f/d) and how Hank took his coffee's... When he doesn't buy them only to complain that they're "too watered down".

"Alrighty! Understand now?"

"Yes, I understand. Why was it necessary for me to learn this though?"

(Y/n) shrugged as the two walked back to their desk. Connor had his eyes shut and his LED was blinking blue. (Y/n) smiled at her/his/their boyfriend as she/he/they sat down in the chair across from him.

Nova, on the other hand, thought he was slacking off and walked to his side to wake him up. Upon touching his shoulder, Connor's eyes shot open and focused on Nova's face.

The whole time this was happening, (Y/n) was in the background, sipping their (f/d).

"So, you two ready for a possibly long day of police work?"

Nova and Connor turned to (Y/n) as they both nodded to the (h/c) girl/boy/person.

-four hours later-

As Connor, Nova, and (Y/n) walked back into the police station, each one sighed. Relaxed and exhausted, they all sat down in their chairs.

"I say... We take a good long hour off work for lunch!"

Connor and Nova tilted their heads. Looking at each other confused before Connor shrugged.

(Y/n) and Connor started walking towards the break room, leaving Nova at her desk. She blinked a few times as she waited for the couple to return.

While she waited, (Y/n) and Connor were actually laughing and chatting without a care in the world. That was, until they saw something happening on the TV.

"At this very moment, authorities are struggling to keep up with the run-away convict. The perpetrator's first victims were none other than Lieutenant Hank Anderson and his Saint Bernard, Sumo."

(Y/n)'s eyes went wide in terror. Quickly looking at Connor who had the same terrified look.

"Neither of the victims were killed, but they have been seriously injured. Lieutenant Anderson has been rushed to hospital while his companion has been rushed to a vet."
[HOLD UP! HOLD UP! HOLD UP! HOLD UP! HOLD UP! HOLD UP! HOLD UP! HOLD UP! HOLD UP! JUST WAIT A F*CKING SECOND!
Before anyone comes at me for this, just note, I hated myself for even THINKING about putting Sumo in, but people are *ssholes... So...]

(Y/n) looked back at the TV, only to be met with a photo of Hank in an ambulance stretcher. Blood was running down from his temple, forehead, and nose. He already had a black-eye forming, and it looked as if a tooth or two of his were knocked out.

"Right after work, you're going to the hospital. Agreed?"

Connor nodded as (Y/n) sped-walked back to her/his/their desk.

-45 minutes later-

Connor sat across the table form the woman. Not much could be seen besides some of her short bleach blonde hair that was falling out from her deep purple hoodie.

Her gray gloves were stained with crimson blood, and her black pants seemed to be ripped from her getting caught on things and the things tearing the fabric, as well as the three bullets that it took to simply slow her down.

"What caused you to choose to do this? You put many peoples lives at risk."

The woman continued to stay silent. (Y/n) had her/his/their arms crossed over her/his/their chest as she/he/they watched Connor 'talking' with the woman. Nova stood close behind (Y/n), waiting for the order to enter the interrogation room and help Connor.

"If you speak to me, I'll be able to help you."

The woman turned her head slightly to face away from the mirror. Connor turned to the mirror with a questioning face. 

"I had no choice. They wanted to take me."

Connor turned back to the woman.

"Who wanted to take you?"

"..."

After a few moments of silence, the Woman put her head onto the table, a very faint sob could be heard coming from the woman.

"I didn't want to. I'm being honest..."

Nova stepped forward as (Y/n) seemed to tighten her/his/their hands into fist on her/his/their arms. Turning her/his/their head slightly to Nova, she/he/they nodded.

Footsteps were heard as the door opened and closed, a few seconds later, Nova opened the door to the interrogation room and walked over to the woman. Crouching down to her level, Nova calmly started talking to the lady in a whisper.

After a bout three minutes, Nova stood up and walked to stand next to Connor.

"I'll tell you where to find them... But please, don't tell them I told you. They'll hurt her if I do."

Everyone on the other aside of the glass looked confused. Connor and Nova simply nodded as they un-cuffed the woman and lead her to the door.

"What was that about?"

Gavin shrugged as he left the room to 'help' Nova and Connor. I blinked and shook my head as I soon joined everyone else.

=====

Too many words rn...

~Nova