Forgiveness and Emotional Expression

Finished On

Friday, March, 18th, 11:30pm 2022

-----

[The photo above is the necklace charm, I believe that I forgot to add that in before...]

-(Y/n)'s P.O.V-

I walked around the room in the station that they are allowing me to have for the time being. I sighed. I know Connor was only doing what he was programmed to do, but it still hurt that he didn't even bother to help me before running after the deviant...

I looked at the full (f/c) closet that had all kinds of outfits in it. I went and picked out an outfit for the following day. I also picked out a (f/a) onesie. It had only been a few hours since that odd chasing, and I already had the normal body of a mid-teen. It seemed like almost a week ago I had just woken up, but I'm happy my body is catching up with me this quickly.

I was looking at the outfit I was going to wear the next day when the same necklace from the day I met Markus started glowing again. It was an even brighter blue than before. I picked it up and looked at it. The door quickly opened. I turned and saw Connor standing in the doorway.

"What do you want?"

I turned away and placed the necklace down on the desk again.

"A new case has come in for Lieutenant Anderson, and he is nowhere to be seen. I have been instructed to inquire about his whereabouts and have you follow me to retrieve him."

"Like I'm going anywhere with the Android who almost let me die. If anything, I'd rather die to EVERY painful thing on Earth fifty times before I go anywhere with you."

I heard footsteps and got turned around to face Connor. His face was only a few inches away from my face and our noses were almost touching. I felt myself flush as we made eye contact.

"I did not help you because Lieutenant Anderson was already there helping you. The chances of you actually falling were 2.9%. I knew you were capable hands. If the chance was 50% or higher, then I would've dropped the mission and helped you up instantly."

He pulled me to his chest as if acting as a hug.

"I understand you'll be upset with me from now on, but I was certain that you'd be safe. I promise I'll try harder to consider your safety more from no-"

I cut him off with a tight hug. I smiled to myself knowing that he would actually risk being recalled for my safety.

"I'm not upset at you. I just thought you cared more about a stupid mission than a life."

He rubbed the top of my head, slightly moving some of my (h/l) (h/c) hair in the process. I pulled away and smiled up at Connor.

"Give me five minutes to change, and we'll get Hank's home address from Jeffery! And tell me about the case along the way to Hank's house too!"

Connor nodded and left the room. The door shutting behind him. I turned to the necklace that was still glowing brightly. I sighed and took out a second outfit to wear for this case.

 I sighed and took out a second outfit to wear for this case